U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry—I guess I wasn’t clear (I’ve been watching those packages too.). This particular offer was for Citi credit card holders only. Those who carry the “right” credit card shouldn’t be getting access while so many in the Ultra group were shut out.

Ultra group never shut out of those packages. They were available to anyone willing to pay for them from the jump. There was no priority or waiting for a lottery. Just select your date and ticket level and purchase. Of course, some dates have since sold out. But not all. You can still get the packages for many of the later dates here:

https://vibee.com/tours/U2-Standard-packages

Don't need a Citi card, just need to be willing to pay the price for the high end hotel rooms that accompany the tix. Every date from 10/18 on aside from Saturday 10/21 still has packages available. GA even still available for 11/1 show.

Pretty sure there will be loads of resale available for list price when Ticketmaster allows it.

I’m waiting to list one when/if they allow it but only transfers allowed at present.

Except maybe opening night i’m sure people will get what dates they want.

I purposely didn’t do the first night as new venue/new show/the unknown… let them get the bugs sorted for the first couple of shows!

They will need to cancel all the listed resale tix and pull back platinum into the “standard admission” pool if they want a chance at getting things somewhat course corrected

Pretty sure there will be loads of resale available for list price when Ticketmaster allows it.

I’m waiting to list one when/if they allow it but only transfers allowed at present.

The face value marketplace is currently planned only for the transfer-locked GAs. It’s a free-for-all on seated tix. At least so far.

I’m hoping they play Electrical Storm with an actual electrical storm in the arena using the wind machines!

Although i’m not sure if they have them in the arena or just a theatre on the side.

Am i hoping for too much in this “immersive” arena?
Could just be big screens and more speakers really… :crack:

Someone on another, non U2 board who knows I'm a big U2 fan reached out to me with this note.

I can't go on these dates - but I told him I'd ask around as in sure someone will be interested.

Here's what he said - and yes I trust him.

Upshot is I have two tickets available for the Sat 10/28 show. They are Section 303, Row 19, Seats 3 and 4. This is the next-to-last row in the section, 3rd and 4th seats from the outermost aisle (see below).

I want to transfer them via Ticketmaster to a U2 fan for face value, $267.88 each.

If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll connect you

Well I pulled the trigger. Found non-stop round-trip flights and 4 nights at Linq for $1526.64 total for myself, husband, and son. Just can't pass that price up. So I'll be looking for tickets for 10/25 or 10/27. Hopefully I'll get them in the new presale, though someone on here, or on the day of the shows.

Well I pulled the trigger. Found non-stop round-trip flights and 4 nights at Linq for $1526.64 total for myself, husband, and son. Just can't pass that price up. So I'll be looking for tickets for 10/25 or 10/27. Hopefully I'll get them in the new presale, though someone on here, or on the day of the shows.

Good for you and fam!

Does anyone happen to know if there is a super-detailed seating chart for the Sphere? I’m looking for one that lets you pinpoint particular seats and rows, if it exists.

Also, I may have an extra ticket for Saturday 10/21, section 305, and if a friend in our group can’t make it I’ll offer it here for face value ($400)

Does anyone happen to know if there is a super-detailed seating chart for the Sphere? I’m looking for one that lets you pinpoint particular seats and rows, if it exists.

Also, I may have an extra ticket for Saturday 10/21, section 305, and if a friend in our group can’t make it I’ll offer it here for face value ($400)

You can view 200s and up on any of the Sphere “Postcards from Earth” event dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom