U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pretty much.

Honestly I get why U2.com subscribers should get to cut the line. But also I think that fucking sucks. If I want to get seats I have to pay even more money? This is twice in the past year the .com presale has meant I've been shut out (Bono tour being the other). I'm as much a fan as anyone else, I shouldn't have to pay an extra fee to prove it.

I'm all for the fan club presale if it means actual fans get their hands on tickets before the bots and scalpers. I dutifully pay my $50 a year and collect the dumb little "gifts" just so I can have a chance at the presale.

My issue is with the new tiers they established. Someone who has been paying into the fan club for 10-15 years being lumped into the same tier as someone who just registered 3 months ago is not right.

The initial announcement said that a limited amount of premium-priced tickets (dynamic pricing most likely falls under this category) were going to be available.

How are the shows selling? Enough to add more?

https://twitter.com/Ticketmaster/status/1651637981961416704

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for U2 in LAS VEGAS: Due to incredible demand from fans for ‘U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere,’ event organizers have added additional shows on 10/27, 10/28, 11/1, 11/3, and 11/4.

If you already have a unique access code for the Verified Fan Presale and didn't go over your four ticket limit, you can shop for tickets for any of these new shows starting at 10:30AM PT.

Waitlisted fans who receive an access code can shop for tickets for any show where tickets are available.

Holy crap. 5 new shows on the VF sale drop in 7 minutes.
10/27, 10/28
11/1, 11/3, 11/4

If anyone is still looking, I can try to scoop up a transferrable ticket.

Last edited:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for U2 in LAS VEGAS: Due to incredible demand from fans for ‘U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere,’ event organizers have added additional shows on 10/27, 10/28, 11/1, 11/3, and 11/4.

If you already have a unique access code for the Verified Fan Presale and didn't go over your four ticket limit, you can shop for tickets for any of these new shows starting at 10:30AM PT.

Waitlisted fans who receive an access code can shop for tickets for any show where tickets are available.

Wow thanks for nothing, subscription

New dates are on tm but not u2.com yet (ha?)

Great news about the extra week of shows, but…show me…a (possible) Veterans Day Weekend finale! :waiting:

Are they supposed to notify us in the waitlist if we can buy tickets, or is it a free-for-all because of all the shows they’ve added?

I called for this on Zootopia. They shouldn’t have stacked the presales so close together

I called them out on Zootopia also. Got back this response:

Thanks for submitting your help request!

A U2.com Support rep should get back to you within 12 hours. Be assured that we will answer your original email ASAP!

Thanks for being a fan!

Click on the CONTACT US tab and give them your 2 cents!

Honestly, I'm not sure how this works but I have a verified fan code if anyone wants me to try to get more tickets? I've gone into the website and it doesn't let me select anything, but if someone has a specific date and wants tickets I can try to get them. I assume they haven't opened up the VF presale yet?

And I'm so sorry I got the fan presale tickets - I just signed up for U2.com in October but I guess you guys know I'm a legit fan.

Honestly, I'm not sure how this works but I have a verified fan code if anyone wants me to try to get more tickets? I've gone into the website and it doesn't let me select anything, but if someone has a specific date and wants tickets I can try to get them. I assume they haven't opened up the VF presale yet?

And I'm so sorry I got the fan presale tickets - I just signed up for U2.com in October but I guess you guys know I'm a legit fan.

Don't be sorry!

If there's a show you're already going to, with GAs, and you happen to be able to buy an extra GA or 2, I would quite happily buy it/them from you & go in with you on whichever day that may be.

Thank god for the last minute added dates because it seemed like no one knew about them and I was finally able to scoop up a couple of the low price tickets.

If you actually have a verified code, looks like it's letting people select GA (to get into the queue) for the 18th, 25th, and the new dates.

Don't be sorry!

If there's a show you're already going to, with GAs, and you happen to be able to buy an extra GA or 2, I would quite happily buy it/them from you & go in with you on whichever day that may be.

No I just got my two GA for Sept. 29th, I could try to abandon my husband but he might not be very happy:lol:

I didn't think to get more or that I would even get them because I assumed the U2.com subscribers from 20 years ago would get them first or also get them.

Per U2Songs:

Vibee has additional listings for November 8, 10, and 11 prepared, but not launched yet. These are not yet on sale.

Just got a text that I am off the waitlist and can shop for tickets now. Hopefully more waitlisted people will get that message soon!

Got my off-the-waitlist text. Unfortunately not tons left for the good weekend dates.

Couple of notes, to unlock the seats you have to enter the code BUT

It's case sensitive
The "code entry" form kept resetting as I was trying to type it in... so I just typed it into a notepad and copy pasted it for it to work. Weird.

I saw the note about Vibee as well. This is going to be one hell of an impulse buy if I make the jump.

The hotel and concert package for 1 person is tempting but expensive. I would like to catch 2 shows, so I hope I can find something cheaper.

All I want is a decent room with decent commodities and that I can sleep in at the end of the day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom