U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get like a confirmation email after requesting tickets?

I took a screenshot, but if I click back on link to request tickets I don't see how to edit or see what the fuck I did... i guess I can check my CC statement to see if 1 dollar is pending...

I did. Here's are the main parts of it...

Thank You for Your Ticket Request.
Receipt #1111111111

What Happens Next?
Your card has not been charged. Confirmation emails will be sent beginning Wednesday, April 26th to let you know if your request was confirmed and provide next steps.

If confirmed, your card will automatically be charged. Please note:

The credit card charge will appear on your statement as Request* Ticketmaster .
You will receive a separate notification via email when your tickets have been digitally delivered.

Updating Your Request
If you would like to update your request (e.g. change shows, change ticket quantity, etc) you can submit a new request with your new preferences selected. We will only consider your most recent request, any previous request will be auto-cancelled.

You have until Wednesday, April 26 at 10:00 AM ET to submit an updated request.

Cancelling Your Request
If you would like to cancel your request and be removed from ticket consideration entirely, click here. Sign in to your Ticketmaster account to manage and cancel your requests.

You have until Wednesday, April 26 at 10:00 AM ET to submit a cancellation of your request.

Details on General Admission Floor Tickets
In an effort to help minimize resale and keep ticket prices at face value for fans, GA floor tickets for U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere will be restricted from transfer. They may only be resold at the original purchase price. Fans will still have protection against unforeseen circumstances. Those who purchase tickets and are no longer able to attend their show will be able to sell their tickets at the price they paid using the Ticketmaster Face Value Exchange.

Additional information on the Face Value Exchange can be found HERE

Have questions about your ticket request?
Visit our FAQ for more information, or reply to this email.
Required Question(s)

Question: This program is only open to U2.com subscribers. Please enter your U2.com subscriber account email here:

Answer: tttttt@tttt.com

Show Preferences
Show and Pricing Here

Last edited:
Hopefully rest of shows will be added as options before Wednesday:

From the FAQ:

Should any new shows be added, U2.com subscribers will be able to update their request before the request window closes on Wednesday, April 26 at 10:00 AM ET.

Did anyone get like a confirmation email after requesting tickets?

I took a screenshot, but if I click back on link to request tickets I don't see how to edit or see what the fuck I did... i guess I can check my CC statement to see if 1 dollar is pending...

EDIT -- I see if you go back to that request page, top right, there is a MY REQUEST drop down showing what you arleady did...

Check your spam/junk folder.
lots of folks for pearl jam (same system) had them go there.
Would be from Ticketstoday.

Last edited:
Check your spam/junk folder.
lots of folks for pearl jam (same system) had them go there.
Would be from Ticketstoday.

Great call. Found it. Funny that's the advice given for 20 years, check your spam folder, but not once is it ever in there... and today is was!

So the travel packages I guess you can assure yourself of tix. But way more cost.
Basically 2 grand for GA tix and 2 nights at the Venetian for the Thursday show.

2 GA tix would be $534.00. So you're paying like $750 a night for the room.
Can definitely get a much cheaper room.

So the travel packages I guess you can assure yourself of tix. But way more cost.
Basically 2 grand for GA tix and 2 nights at the Venetian for the Thursday show.

2 GA tix would be $534.00. So you're paying like $750 a night for the room.
Can definitely get a much cheaper room.

for sure.

fuck that noise.

venetian is very nice tho

I never look at any of that stuff. Who is that for? Just rich people who don't want to think? It's like having a travel agent in 2023.

Did you guys get the email saying Larry may be there... to scan our tickets at the door?

I assume most people requested GA and both Saturday shows and 1 Sunday show and I'm the only asshole who tried for Thursday? I figured it may be less demand...

I picked 140 for Thursday, but maybe I should change it all to GA.... thoughts???

I figured GA be so hard to get tickets that if I picked worse date and chepeast ticket maybe I'd get tickets...

ok so re: the fan club ticket sale and priority to longer subscribers that we were promised it appears the U2.com section was updated.

Q - How will our U2.com subscriber priority ticket opportunity work this time?
A - As a U2.com subscriber you will be in one of two groups. The Ultra group are our longtime subscribers and the Violet group are those who have become subscribers since the Feb 12 announcement of 'U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere'. All subscribers, both groups, will be invited to enter a two day presale from Monday, April 24 at 10:00 AM ET through Wednesday, April 26 at 10:00 AM ET.

Q How are Ultra (longtime) subscribers and Violet (recent) subscribers differentiated in the presale window?
A - The Ultra group (Paid-up subscribers as of 3:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 12, 2023 will have their ticket requests considered first. People who subscribed after this time (Violet) will have their ticket requests considered next. All requests will be authenticated using Ticketmaster's Verified Fan technology.

Last edited:
alright i put in for September 29, 30 and October 5... put in for one ticket only, GA and the last two price points, whatever they were (267 and 140 i think).

fingers crossed for Wednesday. i really want it to be 9/29 or 9/30 though.

I usually just ask for 1 in NYC, but I picked two as I figured i should go with someone, but now I'm thinking maybe easier by myself...

I don't know!!!!

But leaving my kids and wife behind seems easier. Wife deson't like Vegas or U2 very much.

And you mean you just picked 3 different sections as you also assumed GA only is a bad request as less tickets?

alright i put in for September 29, 30 and October 5... put in for one ticket only, GA and the last two price points, whatever they were (267 and 140 i think).

fingers crossed for Wednesday. i really want it to be 9/29 or 9/30 though.

I'm waiting a bit. If no other shows get added by Wednesday i think I'm gonna just go for 10/5 the 3 lowest priced options (GA and the green & blue reserved sections) figuring can do cheaper hotels/flights for the Thursday show.

I’d like to take a moment to thank management for listening to my calls (pleas?) for a prioritized ticket request system, transparency with all-in pricing AND a face value marketplace for GA.

As for the pricing tiers, certainly more expensive than the traditional U2 show but you get the feeling they could probably charge more (you know the Stones would). Getting people in the door for $140 all-in and up close for under $300? No one else at their level is doing that.

I'm waiting a bit. If no other shows get added by Wednesday i think I'm gonna just go for 10/5 the 3 lowest priced options (GA and the green & blue reserved sections) figuring can do cheaper hotels/flights for the Thursday show.

hotel prices for Thursday will undoubtedly be cheaper.

i went with opening weekend and the Thursday show to be clear of Columbus Day Weekend.

I’d like to take a moment to thank management for listening to my calls (pleas?) for a prioritized ticket request system, transparency with all-in pricing AND a face value marketplace for GA.

As for the pricing tiers, certainly more expensive than the traditional U2 show but you get the feeling they could probably charge more (you know the Stones would). Getting people in the door for $140 all-in and up close for under $300? No one else at their level is doing that.
But management eliminated our advantage (going first) as long time U2.com subscribers even though they specifically mentioned it on Superb Owl Sunday.
So they still get a C+ at best.

100% agreed.

these tickets are priced fairly low when you consider what other acts of the same ilk are charging, and when you consider the venue.

toss in the other stuff they did? bravo, lads. you took the fuck ups that everyone else had and learned from them.

my opinion may change drastically if Wednesday comes and goes and i don't have tickets.

But management eliminated our advantage (going first) as long time U2.com subscribers even though they specifically mentioned it on Superb Owl Sunday.

they didn't! from u2.com

A - As a U2.com subscriber you will be in one of two groups. The Ultra group are our longtime subscribers and the Violet group are those who have become subscribers since the Feb 12 announcement of 'U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere'. All subscribers, both groups, will be invited to enter a two day presale from Monday, April 24 at 10:00 AM ET through Wednesday, April 26 at 10:00 AM ET.

Q How are Ultra (longtime) subscribers and Violet (recent) subscribers differentiated in the presale window?
A - The Ultra group (Paid-up subscribers as of 3:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 12, 2023 will have their ticket requests considered first. People who subscribed after this time (Violet) will have their ticket requests considered next. All requests will be authenticated using Ticketmaster's Verified Fan technology.

Well, they are allowing all the requests in by a certain date. TBD on order of fulfillment. I would expect some hubbub on the official site to require an answer from the mods/management on this.

Edit: they answered this on the website, as per Headache’s post above

Last edited:
they didn't! from u2.com

Ah. I take back what I said.
Hadn't seen this.

Ultra baby!

If you don't use all 3 requests now, do you think would you be able to use any extras for the following shows that will be announced? It makes it hard to plan with the uncertainty of the future dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom