U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My opinion? Best one we've ever done. Everyone sounded awesome. Not big on the backing track though.

:up: good job!!

i love the effects people used, pretty damn creative and everyone is sexy-fied ;)

can i make a little suggestion? pls dont be mad...I know that its all for fun...i noticed this on Please as well...that the timing is a bit off...does anyone know how to do time stretching? I could help with it a bit...the voices are excellent...if we just aligned the samples a bit and did some timing adjustments, these songs would be bang on!

or..of course if thats way too over the top i'll just shut up! :lol:

gabrielvox said:
:up: good job!!

i love the effects people used, pretty damn creative and everyone is sexy-fied ;)

can i make a little suggestion? pls dont be mad...I know that its all for fun...i noticed this on Please as well...that the timing is a bit off...does anyone know how to do time stretching? I could help with it a bit...the voices are excellent...if we just aligned the samples a bit and did some timing adjustments, these songs would be bang on!

or..of course if thats way too over the top i'll just shut up! :lol:

I think wayne does the effects. But yeah it would be PERFECT if the timing was perfect. Maybe you and wayne could work together with that :drool:

gabrielvox said:

Use me if you need me. :wink:

Just make sure that the parts are all in the right key and everything will sound okee-dokee. :up:

I knew someone would get mixed up.
The first part of my reply was directed towards you and the second part was related to Phil's post regarding the backing track not sounding the same.

Got Philk? said:
Hey, I just matched the sample given to us before and then the studio version of the song and it is different. So, is there a way to get us rock n roll stars the whole back track?

Yeah if we could get a link to the right song that would be great. I'd prefer one with words that matches the backing track... I cant sing to no words.

PlaTheGreat said:
I knew some jackass like you would get mixed up.

Fixed it for ya! :hyper:

:wink:

Nah, seriously...I just thought about it...any time stretching or alignment pretty much has to be done by the person collecting the samples. Once you export the final wav/mp3 that's pretty much the end of the process there....

Back
Top Bottom