U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudette said:
Can I just ask one question - are all you American? In the music?

No, I'm from the Netherlands.
However I have been living in the States for 5 years now.
But I type more English than that I speak it.
'Cause both at home as well as at my work (language teacher) I speak Dutch.

United%20States.gif

I'm starting to get a little worried a bout CHiz...the strain wasn't too much and he went insane was it?

Dudette said:
Can I just ask one question - are all you American? In the music?

I'm Indian.. as in from India. But I've been living in the US for almost 6 years now. How about yourself? :)

bono_212 said:
I'm starting to get a little worried a bout CHiz...the strain wasn't too much and he went insane was it?

:lol:

Poor Chizip. Soon we may hear mad laughter effects in these songs! :wink:

Zootlesque said:

I'm Indian.. as in from India. But I've been living in the US for almost 6 years now. How about yourself? :)
hey zoots, do you get offended when people say things in Indian accents to be funny? my friend who's indian (but he's born in the USA) can do a realllly good indian accent, as if he came from India, and even though lots of people think it's funny and laugh, i wonder if anyone ever feels offended by it...
hahah sorry, this is totally off topic.

beau2ifulday said:

This made me laugh so much

:madwife: I meant it as 'I'm not Native American!' :wink:

tuwie said:
hey zoots, do you get offended when people say things in Indian accents to be funny? my friend who's indian (but he's born in the USA) can do a realllly good indian accent, as if he came from India, and even though lots of people think it's funny and laugh, i wonder if anyone ever feels offended by it...
hahah sorry, this is totally off topic.

Well... Not if the person means it as a joke. But I used to know an Indian guy who's lived here in the US all his life and he would mock the stereotypical Indian accent often enough that it would get annoying. But he would still be an asshole and continue. The funny thing is most Indians don't talk like Apu from the Simpsons! :lol:

Zootlesque said:

Poor Chizip. Soon we may hear mad laughter effects in these songs! :wink:

GibsonGirl: The lunatic is in my head...
Chizip: Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
LemonMacPhisto: The lunatic is in my head

Couldn't resist... :p

Zoot. maybe they don't ALL sound like Apu....but....my bosses dad definently does, and I try not to laugh at him when he says thank you come again

bono_212 said:
I'm starting to get a little worried a bout CHiz...

Maybe it's a really busy time at his work.
Perhaps he's been sick (a cold or the flu).
Something unexpected could have happened in his private life (with a friend or family member).
Could he be dealing with computer troubles.
Or .....?

:shrug:

Who knows?
We'll probably never find out.

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
I've heard about that guy but haven't seen him.
if you want to leave your email, i'll send you some links. he's totally hilarious.

hopefully chiz is ok. we shouldn't rush him. maybe he's perfecting every single detail =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom