u2 so....WILL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love_u2_adam said:

im 14 im alowed to spell bad

You fucking idiot. We've got people on this site who are 14 who can spell and type perfectly well. I could spell and type perfectly well when I was SEVEN when my father first got a computer.

Find a brain, you redundant nitwit. You have the mental agility of a glacier, I swear.

snowbunny00774 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
i needz bling likz dat...sumone get me sum:sad: :sad:

bk%20595.jpg

Axver said:

You fucking idiot. We've got people on this site who are 14 who can spell and type perfectly well. I could spell and type perfectly well when I was SEVEN when my father first got a computer.

Find a brain, you redundant nitwit. You have the mental agility of a glacier, I swear.
hey dont be mean im just having a good time or trying to k:(

Axver! Chill out, will ya? Geez! Maybe she's just having fun and intentionally mis-spelling the words! That's my take on it. So what? Lighten up!

love_u2_adam, are you a baboon? If you are, did you get that keyboard for Christmas? Because if you did, well done, you're learning fast and soon you'll be literate enough to communicate with other baboons, like Interference's own shaun vox! :happy: :applaud:

I feel the need to post a picture of Graham Chapman's Monty Python character The General (I think that's his name :eyebrow: ) with a quote underneath:

"Now I've noticed that this thread has become rather silly..."

It was rather silly to begin with, this thread :wink:

Axver said:

Ah, come on man, if we leave ShaunVox alone we can let her have fun:|

Axver said:

Ar U a Ellyte? :drool:

Shaun Vox gets talked about even when he's not here!! No wonder he feels important enough to post even more shit! :lol:

Zootlesque said:
Axver! Chill out, will ya? Geez! Maybe she's just having fun and intentionally mis-spelling the words! That's my take on it. So what? Lighten up!

I think they're a troll. Mocking trolls is fun. :drool:

And if this person is for real, they need to be mocked - or sent for an x-ray to see if there is actually a brain inside their head. No-one can be this incoherent.

timothius said:
Axver, I think Ricky Ponting is just spending a bit of time on IF after the test finished early. No harm done. The Adam he is talking about isn't Clayton though. :yes:

Oh my goodness! :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom