U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me doesn't deserve to replace Ultraviolet! Ultraviolet is a staple in the show and can't be replace. How about taking out With or Without You with Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me. They need to take out Miss Sarvejevo. Put in Zoo Station or In God's Country. I hope they realize people are going to be upset that Ultraviolet is not in the setlist. It deserves to come back.

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me doesn't deserve to replace Ultraviolet! Ultraviolet is a staple in the show and can't be replace. How about taking out With or Without You with Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me. They need to take out Miss Sarvejevo. Put in Zoo Station or In God's Country. I hope they realize people are going to be upset that Ultraviolet is not in the setlist. It deserves to come back.

People were also upset when Bullet and Pride were not in the setlist. They can't please everyone... myself included.

People were also upset when Bullet and Pride were not in the setlist. They can't please everyone... myself included.

The thing is, Bullet and Pride had basically been staples ever since their release....UV hadn't been played in about 20 years, and it sounded arguably better than ever...not to mention how inspired Bono sounded on basically every performance....now they yank it?

I've seen people upset already. It should come back, but give HMTMKMKM a chance, it was a song requested by the fans. I think they gave up UV because it's a energetic song and pretty sure Bono can't really swing on the mic now. We don't want another herniated disc or a injury, don't we? Though if possible, they should slip it in.

When they posted that countdown video on U2.com that showed the wheelmic lit up, most fans said at the bottom of the article "Ultraviolet's back!" and "Glad they kept the song", now they find out on Friday that it's actually HMTMKMKM taking it's place. :wink:

At least we still have the laser jacket and the wheelmic. I know, it won't be the same. But I'm definitely excited.

Like people say, they can't please everyone.

I think they gave up UV because it's a energetic song and pretty sure Bono can't really swing on the mic now. We don't want another herniated disc or a injury, don't we? Though if possible, they should slip it in.

If this is true, maybe they will bring back UV for the NA dates as B should be 100% completely healed by then.

Just hoping:hmm:

I think a lot of casual fans who've never heard UV until the tour started ended up liking song very much. I was at the Houston show and I couple of people around me asking if that was a new song or what album is that from. I thinks its gained a lot more popularity now since '92-'93 and it be a shame if they took it out of the set list

This just in! Bono to perform the entire leg on Edge's "Numb" chair!

:wink:

He should wear one of those blue Zooropa suits.

And hell, as long as he's wearing the clothes and sitting in the chair, they should just go ahead and play Zooropa. And Lemon.

I still think that Zooropa would make such a badass encore opener. :drool:

such a good album. I still remember when and in what store I bought it at......

ICP fucking rulz them all! :rockon:

:crack: Anaheim flashbacks. :no:

:giggle:

You are correct.

Fuckin' Claw ... how does it work??????

Perfection.

YouTube - ‪Insane Clown Posse - Miracles‬‎

Yeah, but you know the dance off would have been off the chain!!! :cabbagepatch: :lol:

It would have and we would have been victorious.

This just in! Bono to perform the entire leg on Edge's "Numb" chair!

:lmao: Maybe better than the segway idea.

"f*ckin' rainbows after it rains, there's enough miracles here to blow your brains!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom