U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we have brownies and Guiness covered for the setlist party on Friday.

I'll bring the Faygo.

I seriously just had to look up Juggalo and Faygo up on wikipedia. did you know it derives from the song title "Juggla?"

*screams YAY and claps very fast*

v2zb7l.gif

Hey, I was the one who took the "no juggalos aloud" comment and tried to spin it into a Girls Aloud joke.

Such a bad, bad attempt. Corifail.

Hey, I was the one who took the "no juggalos aloud" comment and tried to spin it into a Girls Aloud joke.

Such a bad, bad attempt. Corifail.

Good effort. I don't know how popular Girls Aloud are around here. I could not name a single song....

OK I'm not as enthused as I was earlier this week. All they've done is swap UV for HMTMKMKM, add one new song themed for something else, bring in Miss Sarajevo (admittedly :drool:) and drop way too much NLOTH in favor of the continued evidence that this tour has turned into the sequel to Elevation. I'm not trying to sound bitter, obviously most of these dates are places 360 hasn't played yet, but it is disappointing given some of the reports early this week, the quotes we've had from band members, and the awesomeness of NLOTH material. :sad:

I'm back. What's going on?

Good question. Was about to ask that myself. :sexywink:

@ClaytonsKitten, I couldn't agree more! JT is in need of some serious love, and playing the entire album would be awesome next tour. For now, I'd just settle for In God's Country or Exit. Next tour, they should take the pressure off of releasing new material and do as you suggested- play a few new songs, some hits then come back with the full JT. Other nights, do the full War, UF and AB albums. Zooropa and Pop sadly wouldn't work, NLOTH is a possibility, Bomb, no and ATYCLB already gets the entire album this tour so no again!

If they did a full JT set, I'd pay top dollar to be in the GA or Red Zone that night. Same for a full AB set. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom