u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that's the thing - his house is not really out of the way or hidden. If you're walking along the coast road from Dalkey to Killiney (which is a gorgeous walk, and Killiney Hill Park is lovely as well), it's kind of right there.

Very glad I saw Moydrum Castle. I was surprised that I found it so easily - those internet directions were great, actually!

Yeah quite a few I imagine!

There have been ticket drops over the last 24 hours apparently too

Yeah, that's the thing - his house is not really out of the way or hidden. If you're walking along the coast road from Dalkey to Killiney (which is a gorgeous walk, and Killiney Hill Park is lovely as well), it's kind of right there.

Very glad I saw Moydrum Castle. I was surprised that I found it so easily - those internet directions were great, actually!

Got it. That's okay then. God knows I've gone past his NYC apartment a million times, but it's kinda unavoidable.

As long as people aren't waiting outside the gates. That's just creepy.

And yea the directions are much easier to follow than I expected. They seemed confusing when I first read them but we didn't get lost once.

Last edited:
the drops are very brief as they're obviously like gold dust. Sign up to one of the Facebook groups helping fans get tickets, someone usually spreads the word pretty fast whenever there's a ticket drop. :up:

Failing that just keep checking ticketmaster a few times a day

Last edited:
I believe face value Dublin is cheaper actually, but on the secondary market Belfast probably is.

Yes ,Dublin tickets are cheaper as they are priced in euro ,Belfast are in pounds.
The most expensive seats for Dublin are 192 euro ,its 170 pounds or 245 euro for Belfast .
245 euro is a rip off to be honest .

Yes ,Dublin tickets are cheaper as they are priced in euro ,Belfast are in pounds.
The most expensive seats for Dublin are 192 euro ,its 170 pounds or 245 euro for Belfast .

But, they are both cheaper than the US tix, for seats anyway (think the GA prices are comparable all around).

Belfast tixs are going for £87 in the south lower stand at mo for the 19th

I'm...maybe coming now. No tickets (yet?), but I assume it'll be a lot of fun anyway. If anyone feels like sharing space (floor's fine), please let me know. :love:

Vancouver is further north than Seattle, so I think cori hangs on to the win. ;)

I saw something this morning that said that Willie said that they will have to change the choreography on three songs because of the modified stage - I am thinking the songs that have both the screen down and action on the e-stage since the e-stage will be in the middle. Which would mean UTEOTW (meaning we may not have giant Bono taunting little Edge), EBTTRT, and then I can't remember what other song that would be.

Can i ask if there is a 2016 leg do you people think they will play 3Arena again....????
I personally don't think so. But that's purely based on the rumours of European dates in cities they haven't been to in spring 2016. Since they will have been in Dublin, they would probably not play Dublin 3 Arena in 2016 again. 2017 maybe. In stadium, maybe.
But since we don't know anything for sure, that's just the best guess I can make, and nothing more ;)

Just a normal rehearsal won't be any changes for Dublin shows setlist is fairly Nailed down now

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom