u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my (GA) tickets are still processing and no money has left my account, although the bank tell me they've authorised the payment. is this the same for everyone else?

The money left my bank account straight away and I`ve just checked again and the money is gone and even has the exchange rate applied to it. I was worried about my ryan air flights as the money for those went initially, then vanished but thankfully they now show again:eeklaugh:

My GA tickets bought in the presale say still processing, my seats bought in the general sale says tickets not yet dispatched.

Haha oh.....half an hour after my post the money finally left my account. Panic over, time to book the flight now :lol:

talking of which I've noticed one or two people on facebook groups basically begging for tickets as they booked flights before the general sale and ended up empty handed. Fuck. That. :crack:

if people want to take that risk and the ensuing stress fair play but jesus, that's too rich for my blood.

Haha oh.....half an hour after my post the money finally left my account. Panic over, time to book the flight now :lol:

Once the money is taken is that it ,the tickets wont be cancelled later on due to exceeding limit ,etc ?

I've been charged for 2 presale tickets and 2 general sale tickets .

Took less than half a day after my return from vacation to get a hotel buddy with a room that didn't break the bank, and booked my flight, so all systems are go for me. Will be there November 25-30. Although Dublin is not my favorite city on the other side of the pond, I am still quite excited, it has been over 15 years since I was last there and I know there have been quite a few changes in that time!

Once the money is taken is that it ,the tickets wont be cancelled later on due to exceeding limit ,etc ?

I've been charged for 2 presale tickets and 2 general sale tickets .
They could still cancel and refund you, I think. My tix are still processing but money is gone from my account.

Perhaps. It was strange, i was literally about 2-3 "people rows" from the long stage down at the "e" stage and could have walked about quite easily. Was almost touching distance from Bono and the band. Just thought it was because of the design that it spread people out more. Of course, you had to go in your designated side, you had no choice.

We had no issue swapping sides in Amsterdam, went in 'North Side' both times but spent the 2nd night on the 'South Side'. Same in Stockholm. I'd guess they might enforce it in the UK, H&S are very twitchy about standing capacity here.

You had to pick a side at the start of the show, yet the Ziggo dome has no separate entrances so in the hall you could still swap but once inside the actual concert room you could not until the show had started, as Bono walks in from the back they kept that part roped off. After he's in you are allowed to walk around again and move from side to side.

You had to pick a side at the start of the show, yet the Ziggo dome has no separate entrances so in the hall you could still swap but once inside the actual concert room you could not until the show had started, as Bono walks in from the back they kept that part roped off. After he's in you are allowed to walk around again and move from side to side.
Interesting, in Vancouver you were given a side when you entered. You had no choice and no chance to move.

Interesting, in Vancouver you were given a side when you entered. You had no choice and no chance to move.

Oh we were given a side as well, and they told us you had to go in there.. but nobody actually made you. I ended up getting wristbands for both nights for three shows as they weren't that useful. :lol: The first two nights they just handed them out for people as keepsakes, didn't care if you put them on at all. The last two nights they did make you put them on, but still you could walk to the other side and nobody cared.

Does your GA ticket state North / South side? On Ticketmaster mine just says GA1... whatever that means.

My Dublin 4 ticket arrived yesterday! Whew, had been slightly worried about its arrival since there was no place to put a US state in the address on tm.ie, although it had the zip code so I was pretty sure it wouldn't be a prob. This was by regular mail, btw... Hopefully my Dublin 3 ticket (put that order in after the Dub 4 ticket) arrives today or Monday.

Hi Pop Artist!
did you receive an email saying your tickets were sent or was it just a happy mail day surprise?!
(i was worried too about there not being a spot for the US state)

I didn't receive anything in advance saying it was coming - it just appeared in my mailbox. Even now, it still says my ticket is being processed for that show, so you can't really rely on order status on the TM.ie website Haven't yet gotten my ticket for the other show I'm going to, but the Irish postal service was on strike last week, they called it off on Monday though so hopefully tix start arriving again.

I just got an email from TM stating that they havent printed the tickets yet (for people who chose DHL delivery) and people should expect to receive those tickets late next week.

Do you think there is a likelihood of any ticket drops, as there has been for the London shows? If there was, I'd desperately want to make a last minute trip, as there really is nothing else on earth like a Dublin crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Do you think there is a likelihood of any ticket drops, as there has been for the London shows? If there was, I'd desperately want to make a last minute trip, as there really is nothing else on earth like a Dublin crowd!

Without doubt there will be ticket drops primarily due to the enlarged GA area and the new stage layout.

Drops will be last minute, after they build the stage and the fire martial signs off on the floor capacity

Thank you so much for your replies, guys. I'll definitely keep an eye out!

Back
Top Bottom