U2 performing at inauguration! (rehearsal video posted)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fuckin' AMAZING what that guy can do with just an accoustic guitar, the whole song sounds so full! That choir is awesome!

has anyone outside the US found it online anywhere? if so, can you post a link??

For people without the HBO channel or feed -

I don't have it either, I'm in Canada. The HBO.com internet feed will only work for people in the US. On the HBO website on the left it says - HBO Special Event WE ARE ONE: THE OBAMA INAUGURAL CELEBRATION. It takes you to a page with coloured in red with all the concert details. I used a free US proxy server and it shows WATCH IT NOW. It doesn't show that when I didn't use the US server. At any rate it still didn't work because the free proxy server is crap.

- NPR radio has the live radio feed free.

- C-SPAN said that they don't have the rights to show the concert. So don't bother with them.

- CNN is not showing it. They have Wolf yabbering with someone else on the concert and other misc stuff.

- I found one feed on justin.tv but it's the damn CNN feed.

.......frustrating.

The stream is working really well for me (knock on wood) - my computer is behaving, and it hasn't had to buffer once (knock on wood).

FOR ALL THOSE NOT IN THE US WHO WANT TO WATCH!

I don't remember the exact link, but I know a way.
Download a proxy, it's called Hotspotshield, and it will fool computers into thinking that you're american. It shows your ip adress as american. That way you can watch it!
Google it and download, it'll be clear how to use it. Got loads of ads and shit, but just for now it's usable!

I wonder if that's all Bruce is doing - are they splitting up the acts? Or are they there and then done? Should be interesting to see how they cram all the acts into two hours.

Maybe U2's not doing two full songs, but a little meshing of COBL and Pride?

Do we know at what point U2 will play? It would be great if I didn't have to sit through Beyonce and Garth Brooks. Herbie Hancock would be nice to hear, though.

Currently being shown live on the German channel N24 for anyone in Europe with satellite/cable access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom