*U2 @ Obamas Inauguration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonodc1.jpg

dcsitting.jpg

I'm really liking Bono's scarf. :up:

Just watching the video, I still can't get over how good they sound! It's amazing, and getting me sooo amped for the tour :hyper:

I can't find the link to the video :(

Thanks guys for posting all the photos and videos and links :D

Will watch the videos in a min :D

I can't find this either. Is it still posted? Oops. My quote didn't work as well as I imagined. I meant the clip from RTE from yesterday.

I.am.so.pissed. :angry: I thought the performance was on Tuesday.... we've been at the neighbors all afternoon, watching football & hanging out. I only found out about today's performance during a break in the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game - when Katie Couric was reporting on the day's events. :doh:

Oh well - I knew I could count on all my Interference buddies to have lots of info & links & photos posted once I got home. Thanks for not letting me down, guys! :up: :hug: I can promise you one thing - I won't miss Oprah's show tomorrow. :D

k I dont feel comfortable in the other thread (EYKIW).... but I'm just now watching it on HBO and Larry looks really hot. :shifty:

Thanks for the pics :up:

:drool: Yes, he did... all three shots of him!! :lol:

At the end, when Obama started to walk the line and thank them, I saw Larry was the second or third from the beginning, and then... the HBO program ended! :madwife:

I switched over to CNN, and by the time they cut from babbling anchors on camera back to the lineup, Obama was chatting with Adam. And the lead anchor, I forget who, said "Do you know who he's talking to now? I don't know who he's talking to..." And the others didn't know either. One said, "Oh, there's Shakira next to him! And there's Bono!!" :lol:

They couldn't come up with The Edge's name, either. When it was his turn, they simply repeated, "there's Bono... and U2."

:wink::D

Thank you all for posting the lovely pictures and links and YouTube's and everything!! :hug:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
they were wonderful I love it...and all well dressed..a lots of emotion too....
and I have to say what was Bono saying about Israel and Palestina...just Uau..I had more proud when he said that of been their fan..it´s takes a lot of courage to say this on that ocasion...
love it...

Back
Top Bottom