*U2 @ Obamas Inauguration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in Europe too, and I've been watching it through this site... :sexywink:

me too :cute: , thanks anij :hug:

btw, here's a short clip from yesterday with a couple of words by bono and edge

RT� Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster

17012009.jpg

and thanks to everyone that posted all those previous amazing pics in this thread :love:

:wave:

Wow that concert was sooo great! :love: So happy they aired it LIVE here in Holland :D

Bono looked good, nice scarf :drool: And so did the rest of them :shifty:

I just turned to CNN where they are still showing Obama talking to the artists... did they show him with U2?

me too :cute: , thanks anij :hug:

btw, here's a short clip from yesterday with a couple of words by bono and edge

RT� Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster

and thanks to everyone that posted all those previous amazing pics in this thread :love:

:wave:

SWEET!! That was awesome thanks. Damn the boys look GOOOOD! Poor Larry looked freezing tho.

Huge thank you to the person who posted the link to the Spanish HBO site. MADE MY DAY!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!

I missed Bruce but thats what Youtube is for right? :D

Say did anyone else notice the little girl in the pink coat sitting behind to Obama family? She was either fast asleep or looked decided bored when all the other acts were on but immeadiately became animated as soon as U2 took the stage! :D

It's all over here now, so I'm off to bed, Good night all!! :wave:

I totally noticed that little girl too! :cute: :lol:

OOH I just watched my recording of CNN... Obama shaking hands with Adam... Adam kissing Michelle Obama... and Obama hugging Bono and Edge :cute: (Aww Bono and Edge got kisses from Michelle too.)
(I'm sure Larry was first but they didn't show his close up)

Just watched the You Tube Clips :love:

Wonderful. Good to see Bono's passion and they all sounded so great.

Does anyone know if there is a link of Obama hugging B&E? I would love to see that.

I loved to see Obama smile when COBL started. :heart:

The greeting and hugging was on CNN so look for that maybe on you tube. I recorded it by DVR but I have no clue if there is a way to upload that to you tube? Does anyone know? :reject:

Friggin' Cox cable :madwife: HBO was NOT free for me! I had to watch it on a teeny screen on the computer :angry:

But still totally worth it, don't get me wrong!!
And great pics girls - keep 'em comin'!

LOL - there are 142 people in this thread - LOL

Back
Top Bottom