U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total longshot here. Looking for 2 or 4 tickets for the Jan 27, 2024 show. Ideally GA. Have a few friends now interested in seeing the awesomeness but can’t get tix for the show I’m hitting.

Thanks in advance.

On a less depressing note, any word from people who requested tickets to last 4 shows?

I got 4 tix for 3/2 through the fan club presale, but I think I'm misunderstanding something.

My seats are in section 310, but they said they're p2 and charged me $400 per. I thought section 310 was p3 and should be $267. Am I on crack?

Maybe p2 just means "price tier 2" now that they raised prices for the better seats in each section above the lower one...

I got 4 tix for 3/2 through the fan club presale, but I think I'm misunderstanding something.

My seats are in section 310, but they said they're p2 and charged me $400 per. I thought section 310 was p3 and should be $267. Am I on crack?

They raised some of the prices.... mostly in the middle sections of what used to be 267 only.

thsrtjhjtsj.jpg

Our group has an extra 2/24 GA that we may need to trade for a 2/23 (my friend is still trying to figure out if she can swing the trip). Anyone has any for swap?

For now, not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom