U2.COM asks what you want to hear on tour ! in 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: @ this guy: ALL I WANT IS YOU BAD

I see lauramullen's request - she had the same two songs as me!

Dang, I can't get past the first page of comments to see if mine made it up today. AGAIN. :(

I don't think my comment will be posted due to censorship, but here's what I said:

"My vote is for Mofo and A Sort Of Homecoming, because I'm pretty sure an entire stadium full of people want to see me orgasm right there in the crowd."

:lol:

I'm really irritated that I can see there are more comments, but I can't seem to move past the 30 displayed on the page.

Cori, that was happening to me yesterday. I found that if I clicked on the link at the beginning of this thread, I could only get 30. However, if I logged out of here and logged into the website, then it worked!!:huh:

That worked, thanks! I finally found my comment from yesterday, too:

This is like Sophie's Choice...

...but I'm glad to have the opportunity anyway. That fantastic stage is screaming out for some Mofo to be rocked beneath it. And how great would it be to have A Sort of Homecoming precede The Unforgettable Fire with the screen expanding? Very great, I tell you. Go with those two!

That worked, thanks! I finally found my comment from yesterday, too:

This is like Sophie's Choice...

...but I'm glad to have the opportunity anyway. That fantastic stage is screaming out for some Mofo to be rocked beneath it. And how great would it be to have A Sort of Homecoming precede The Unforgettable Fire with the screen expanding? Very great, I tell you. Go with those two!

That is an awesome comment!! Mine is not there!!:angry: Oh well, it seems like there are a number of people asking for MOFO!!! I hope we get to see it!!

Can't you just imagine the Claw lighting up at the moment Edge's guitar does that scream like a jet taking off? :drool:

That is an awesome comment!! Mine is not there!!:angry: Oh well, it seems like there are a number of people asking for MOFO!!! I hope we get to see it!!

phooey . . . neither is mine :angry: . . . so I went and redid it . . . MOFO and Acrobat (and then I got greedy and added Gone and All I Want Is You just because I felt like being annoying :D ) . . . but every time I come in here I see what others are asking for and think 'ooooh oooooh I shoulda asked for THAT one' :coocoo: :D

EDIT . . . and truth be told I'll just be so damn happy to actually get to see a show that I will still scream like a loon and dance like a maniac even if they play every old war horse under the sun :shrug: :lol:

. . . and truth be told I'll just be so damn happy to actually get to see a show that I will still scream like a loon and dance like a maniac even if they play every old war horse under the sun :shrug: :lol:

I hear you! Me too!!!!:D

My first one asking for Mofo and Discotheque didn't get posted, but my second one yesterday made it in. I saw a 2nd person asked for Mercy....maybe they'll play it. :lol:

Acrobat and Love is Blindness would be nice.

Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill Me and Mofo wouldn't be bad as well.

Not to mention Dirty Day or Exit.

The list is endless actually.

Acrobat for christ sakes. Your the best band in the world and in the last 35 years. Just friggin' play it already. Who gives a shit - just do it and screw the casual fan. They will get Beautiful Day and their damn moles in holes soon enough. Hell open the damn show with it! Has the same drum lead in as Breathe. The crowd thinks its Breathe but then - oops is just the best muthafuckin song they've ever written that's all!:hmm:

My Gone/Please request got in. Looks like Pop songs are getting a lot of votes.

I don't think my comment will be posted due to censorship, but here's what I said:

"My vote is for Mofo and A Sort Of Homecoming, because I'm pretty sure an entire stadium full of people want to see me orgasm right there in the crowd."

You mean this one! That is a classic!!!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom