U2 at the EMA'S???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm, taking it by the balls makes me think of Boots at the Grammys, a retread of which I think we can do without. He has a very fine line to walk, to look fucking awesome without being too Bono-y. I'd be stressed if I were them. You could see Edge giving him a little anxious side-eye during the chat on the Graham Norton show, and I'm sure they all know the pressure will be on.

I agree Boots at the grammys was terrible but out of all the tv performances that Bono has done only a handfull (mainly all the boots ones :) of performances have been crap. The large majority have been great(eg brit awards 2001,superbowl etc)

Trust in Bono! The performance on graham norton and jools holland were great!

I hope they play acoustic EBW because it'll piss everyone here off as the rest of the world eats it up for how great it is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

People are saying on Twitter that U2 sound checked the acoustic version of Every Breaking Wave in Glasgow a while ago, Edge on piano, with strings and all.

Bono needs to nail his vocals tonight. Biggest promo show their going to do!

People are saying on Twitter that U2 sound checked the acoustic version of Every Breaking Wave in Glasgow a while ago, Edge on piano, with strings and all.

As much as I love EBW acoustic version, I feel as though it is a wrong song to perform at MTV awards show. They should've done something more rocking.

They should play Exit instead, just for the heck of it. It'll leave everyone totally puzzled as to what just happened. Moreover, it'd be such a horrible setting for the song I would crap myself laughing.

I think the choice of song is matter of when in the show they perform, if they open the show they will be a rock song and if it is a song that is in the middle of the show it might be acoustic EBW.

I like the choice in song because it's fucking awesome.

Has anyone been watching the red carpet show? Have they turned up yet?

B2Bx3hQIcAAsesP.png

This show is an insult to taste and intelligence. Really :huh:

U2 were the only ones who were actually making real music. Nice performance :up:

It hasnt started on tv yet,is the performance pre recorded then?

They must be opening the awards then and the live broadcast is a few minutes behind

Oh i get it now, the tv's an hour behind then?means ive got to sit through an hour of this shit!

Back
Top Bottom