U2 and Mutts Comic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mooch n Earl and Bono n Edge

bonoedgebrits3.jpg

:bono: I'm sick of being bothered just for being GOOD LOOKING!
I'm a Human Person, I have feelings too!!!
I'm an actual person, NOT JUST UH SEX OBJECT!!!!

:edge: I'M UH SEX OBJECT

MuttsC2001.jpg

:lol::lol:
Loved to see how the screencap match with Mooch,specially Bono:ohmy: (well,as you said,they're one,'cause have all in common:cute:)
Both are sick of being cute and good looking(and also Bono of being SEXY:wink:)
We already know that he's just a HUMAN person ,not a machine,and have all his feelings,he'll be always our SEX Object:shh::evil::laugh:

Liliiii,you're great with this comparisions!:applaud::bow:
Thank U for share with us:wave:

Loved to see how the screencap match with Mooch,specially Bono:ohmy: (well,as you said,they're one,'cause have all in common:cute:)
Both are sick of being cute and good looking(and also Bono of being SEXY:wink:)
We already know that he's just a HUMAN person ,not a machine,and have all his feelings,he'll be always our SEX Object:shh:

Liliiii,you're great with this comparisions!:applaud::bow:
Thank U for share with us:wave:
I think Bono and Mooch are twins separated at birth:shh:

Bono and Mooch are just drama kings because deep down inside they love being our cute sex objects:sexywink:

Oh no,Thank U Andreia for your help couldn't do this without my partner in crime:wink::D:hug:

I think Bono and Mooch are twins separated at birth:shh:

Bono and Mooch are just drama kings because deep down inside they love being our cute sex objects:sexywink:

Oh no,Thank U Andreia for your help couldn't do this without my partner in crime:wink::D:hug:

Yeah,I also think so:hmm:

Yes,both have BIG Egos and love to receive praises of women:wink::lol: They're always complaining about it,but can't live without it:heart:
It's nothing,Lili!I said that it's a pleasure help you:hug:
You can rely on me,my dearest partner in GOOD crimes:wave::lol:

Yeah,I also think so:hmm:

Yes,both have BIG Egos and love to receive praises of women:wink::lol: They're always complaining about it,but can't live without it:heart:
It's nothing,Lili!I said that it's a pleasure help you:hug:
You can rely on me,my dearest partner in GOOD crimes:wave::lol:
Good Crimes!!!!:D:up: The WORLD WOULD BE A SAFER PLACE IF EVERYONE COMMITTED GOOD CRIMES!!!!:lol:

Thank U , Andreia & Gabi:D:hug:

Adam is the only member who's not like the Mutts characters but he is like the Caterpillar they both
1. smoke
2. Are English
3. Cool

In total Adam & The Caterpillar are 2 Cool English Blokes Who Smoke!!!:lol:

^ My sister thinks Lewis Carroll smoked too many flowers when he wrote Alice In Wonderland:wink::lol:

Back
Top Bottom