U2 3d!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coach

War Child
I haven't seen this posted , so I'll say it.

The two shows in Mexico City were filmed.

On both nights there were to crane cams next to the stage.

But that's not all, they were Imax 3d cameras, mexico city shows, were a rehearsal, for a shoot in Buenos Aires,....they are planning on releasing a movie on IMAX 3D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that awesome or what!?!??!

Wow... an IMAX 3D U2 concert... :drool: Now that's a lot better than all of those nature ones. Ha.

Bono should do his ZooTV routine and rotate it while they play "EBTTRT". It might be a bit heavier than a handicam, but he could do it. :wink:

coach said:
I haven't seen this posted , so I'll say it.

The two shows in Mexico City were filmed.

On both nights there were to crane cams next to the stage.

But that's not all, they were Imax 3d cameras, mexico city shows, were a rehearsal, for a shoot in Buenos Aires,....they are planning on releasing a movie on IMAX 3D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that awesome or what!?!??!

Apart from what you've seen yourself, do you have any sources or evidence backing up your assertions?

:wave:

I know, I know, I have not been paying my Interference duties...

Since Ruffian dumped me I have not been the same... :wink:

Seriously speaking, I somehow feel less motivation to post about U2... I am sure that this will be over as soon as they hit Argentina.

There are several reviews on u2tours.com, with pictures, that corroborate his comments about the filming. I don't think any of the pictures are close enough to tell us what type of camera was being used, though.

I knew that your do-not-post-pics looks would finally cautivate her... congrats and I hope you too are very happy...

I think I need to start moving on now...

Re: Re: U2 3d!!!!!

U2Man said:

Apart from what you've seen yourself, do you have any sources or evidence backing up your assertions?

I talked to the director himself, he was standing next to the catwalk on adam's side, right where i was

he told me so himself

Re: Re: Re: U2 3d!!!!!

coach said:

I talked to the director himself, he was standing next to the catwalk on adam's side, right where i was

he told me so himself

OK.

Back
Top Bottom