U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5993657933_046703642d_z.jpg

Edge's thought bubble:

"It took 110 shows and I FINALLY get to play Adam's 'sparkly' bass guitar."

I'm so glad we got to meet if even for a few minutes. I hope I wasn't too out of it by the time you saw me. Lack of sleep, food, water and U2 high might have made me loopy. Hope you guys got back to your hotel okay. I'll be uploading my photos hopefully tonight. There are a silly amount of Bono photos. What can I say? He was right in front of me! He just kept getting in the shot. Camera whore. :lol:

Yay! I can't wait to see your photos!! And what do you mean loopy, we were ALL loopy with the U2 love. You were perfect! :hyper::love::hug:

bonocomet, can't wait to see her pictures! When you guys first got to the pit (once you got to your permanent spot, I lost sight of you), I saw her futzing with the camera, and thought "oooh, I can't wait to see what shots she gets!" :lol:

bonocomet, can't wait to see her pictures! When you guys first got to the pit (once you got to your permanent spot, I lost sight of you), I saw her futzing with the camera, and thought "oooh, I can't wait to see what shots she gets!" :lol:

Yeah we got a bit crammed into the crowd but decided to stay a while and then we were trapped! I was glad to see you all afterward though, where we quickly lost you again :sigh: Well at least we did for a bit. :hug:

I'll start working on uploading when we get back home, but for now... :shifty:

( a reduced size and quality sample because photobucket won't take the hi res versions. :lol: They didn't all turn out this good unfortunately but this was a good one and one of my faves :D )

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

Yeah we got a bit crammed into the crowd but decided to stay a while and then we were trapped! I was glad to see you all afterward though, where we quickly lost you again :sigh: Well at least we did for a bit. :hug:

I'll start working on uploading when we get back home, but for now... :shifty:

( a reduced size and quality sample because photobucket won't take the hi res versions. :lol: They didn't all turn out this good unfortunately but this was a good one and one of my faves :D )

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::evil::combust::whistle::panic::love:

Gosh, July 2 seems so long ago. I'm gonna miss the tour pix. I heard today on the XM that there were 11 Babies born to crew members during the tour--does that include a certain Band Member also? :hmm:

Gosh, July 2 seems so long ago. I'm gonna miss the tour pix. I heard today on the XM that there were 11 Babies born to crew members during the tour--does that include a certain Band Member also? :hmm:

Pretty sure Bono has mentioned he was one of (at the time he said this) the 17. It's 18 now, though. 11 must've been a statistic they pulled from a much earlier show.

He took those glasses off and I thought I'd faint. I got off as many shots as I could. I can't wait to see yours. The rest of mine are on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom