U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE to describe what the Plebans are feeling

ovaries-6.gif
:lol::lol:

I don't think I'll be so okay tonight when it's officially over for everyone. Bawl!!! And off they go vacationing in the south of France
:sad: It's just such a sad thought. At least they'll be back on the same continent as me though.

It would be so awesome if I met them. I'm about to go on holiday to France. ....... don't ruin my fantasies.:lol:

Depends on where you're going. :wink:

*pats chest and flips off* :love: You comin' to the setlist party or what?

I think I'm going to go to bed, set the alarm for 1 am and then wake up again for the party. :lol: Not sure if I can stay awake till 4am.

*pats chest and flips off* :love: You comin' to the setlist party or what?

I think I'm going to go to bed, set the alarm for 1 am and then wake up again for the party. :lol: Not sure if I can stay awake till 4am.

Ohh I love it when you get all bossy :love: :hyper:

Yeah I will be there a bit later, watching Harry Potter at the moment and keeping eyes out for potential Live feed stories. Catch ya in there later :hug:

Ohh I love it when you get all bossy

Yeah I will be there a bit later, watching Harry Potter at the moment and keeping eyes out for potential Live feed stories. Catch ya in there later

I'm gonna miss the opening of Pottermore tonight...:sad: well not specifically the opening, but the chance to see the site earlier. XD

I don't even realise it yet ? How can people be crying already? I consider myself an emotional wreck but I don't have the feeling this is ever going to end.
Its so weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom