U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I knów it's going to end, but this tour has been a part of my life for three years! It's just hard to imagine that it has it's end..

and now back to teh happy side.:wink: Can't wait to see (and hear) how they're going to top this!

Moncton
284203_197958026924273_100001302308460_491554_3313628_n.jpg

any photo's from the crazy mix, with the heads of the crewmembers?
love to see them:love:

:wave: hey guys! Can't wait to look at all these pics when I get home. And to upload my and my daughters pics. She smuggled her good camera in to Moncton last night, it was raining and miserable as the line went in and they didn't care at that point so she got some amazing shots. We have tons to post, might not be for 3 or 4 days though. See you later!

You know, I'm a heterosexual guy a whole generation younger than him, but still...DAMN! He looks good! :up::up:

Amazing photo. That's what you're supposed to look like at the end of a very long tour. Great shot, as always, by Ayaz. Thanks a lot for your incredible pictures :up:

:wave: hey guys! Can't wait to look at all these pics when I get home. And to upload my and my daughters pics. She smuggled her good camera in to Moncton last night, it was raining and miserable as the line went in and they didn't care at that point so she got some amazing shots. We have tons to post, might not be for 3 or 4 days though. See you later!

I'm so glad we got to meet if even for a few minutes. I hope I wasn't too out of it by the time you saw me. Lack of sleep, food, water and U2 high might have made me loopy. Hope you guys got back to your hotel okay. I'll be uploading my photos hopefully tonight. There are a silly amount of Bono photos. What can I say? He was right in front of me! He just kept getting in the shot. Camera whore. :lol:

I'm so glad we got to meet if even for a few minutes. I hope I wasn't too out of it by the time you saw me. Lack of sleep, food, water and U2 high might have made me loopy. Hope you guys got back to your hotel okay. I'll be uploading my photos hopefully tonight. There are a silly amount of Bono photos. What can I say? He was right in front of me! He just kept getting in the shot. Camera whore. :lol:

There is no such thing as too many Bono photos :drool:

Especially shadeless wet ones :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom