Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 03-28-14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a photo "first thing that comes to my mind"--I am so in love with this picture that I just want to share. It was taken in Cashel, Ireland, recently by the guy who runs the Seanie's Beautiful Ireland Facebook page--he surprised us by meeting us at Hore Abbey down the hill from the Rock of Cashel. My son Shawn, meself, my sister Patt, and her hubby Mike had just climbed over a five-foot rock wall (we didn't know there was a gate on the other side!) and were heading to the ruins of the abbey, which dates to the early 1200s. :heart:

070315-HoreAbbeyBarretts_zpsxx0x43pl.jpg

This is a photo "first thing that comes to my mind"--I am so in love with this picture that I just want to share. It was taken in Cashel, Ireland, recently by the guy who runs the Seanie's Beautiful Ireland Facebook page--he surprised us by meeting us at Hore Abbey down the hill from the Rock of Cashel. My son Shawn, meself, my sister Patt, and her hubby Mike had just climbed over a five-foot rock wall (we didn't know there was a gate on the other side!) and were heading to the ruins of the abbey, which dates to the early 1200s. :heart:

070315-HoreAbbeyBarretts_zpsxx0x43pl.jpg

This is really beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom