Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
THE OCEAN

As cool as it is that they're playing such a rarity, I can't help feeling like I want to roll my eyes. But it's too early yet to negatively judge this set.

Axver said:

As cool as it is that they're playing such a rarity, I can't help feeling like I want to roll my eyes. But it's too early yet to negatively judge this set.

Evil puppy is not amused

df3e70d6.jpg

BonoIsMyMuse said:

They're probably my two favorites from the new album, but I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever be played. :( If we've already gone two full legs without them...but then again, look at Fast Cars.

I hope we get to hear at least one of those songs sometime soon!

In my opinion When I Look At The World was one of the strong songs from ATYCLB, and it has never been played. Acrobat is a great song from Achtung Baby. Never Played. If they are gonna ditch 2 songs from HTDAAB too, it doesn't look good, but you never know....

Dalton said:
Now that I have seen it live - there really isn't any reason for U2 to ever do a show that does not include Gloria.

Brilliant:drool:

:uhoh: :der: Was G-l-o-r-i-a done reccently {this tour}.? IF so intersting to see how Bono would vocally alternate, tho i think he & Edge qwould do a rockin'out chorus!!

I must say that the second time i saw u2 live { 1st first time was a bit of rehershal E&A in 83 nyc.....} I don't KNOW if they DID play Gloria..... I can mostly remeber a bit visually....more i remebering us getting up and yelling, dancing and singing to ? 75% of the stuff. :reject:

In fact Axver I've heard you have almost every setlist for their live shows every done?

I'm looking for NYC summer 83, and Radio City music hall...?? late 84 {i think it was a benfit}.

timothius said:
Wow The Ocean... that will get the crowd pumping. :hyper:

What's next Wild Honey. :hyper:

2.gif
(for The Ocean...)

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day

RavenBlue said:
Now for me to admit something...

I've never heard The Ocean :reject:

:lol. I was with you until the 4/6 - LA show, when they played it.
I'd probably listended to it on Boy once or twice...but It took me a a while to click what song it was.

people, if U2 act like U2 then we'll more than likely get Crumbs or/and A Man And A Woman in Chicago and Mofo or/and Discothéque in New York... you know I'm right :wink:

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day

RavenBlue said:
Now for me to admit something...

I've never heard The Ocean :reject:

It's okay--I only tracked down Fast Cars after it was played this week :reject:

But if you don't have Boy, you should definitely get it. It's brilliant.

uwwedoogie said:
people, if U2 act like U2 then we'll more than likely get Crumbs or/and A Man And A Woman in Chicago and Mofo or/and Discothéque in New York... you know I'm right :wink:

I sincerely hope you are right... :wink:

We call it "BOOM-CHA" because at the end of the album version of "Discotheque," Bono's singing "BOOM-cha, BOOM-cha, discotheque!"

dazzledbylight said:

:uhoh: :der: Was G-l-o-r-i-a done reccently {this tour}.? IF so intersting to see how Bono would vocally alternate, tho i think he & Edge qwould do a rockin'out chorus!!

I must say that the second time i saw u2 live { 1st first time was a bit of rehershal E&A in 83 nyc.....} I don't KNOW if they DID play Gloria..... I can mostly remeber a bit visually....more i remebering us getting up and yelling, dancing and singing to ??75$ of the stuff. :reject:

In fact Axver I've heard you have almost every setlist for their live shows every done?

I'm looking for NYC summer 83, and Radio City music hall...?? late 84 {i think it was a benfit}.

Gloria has been done this tour, infrequently on the first leg and once in Europe.

Are these the shows you want?

1983-06-29: Pier 84, New York - New York

Out Of Control
Twilight
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Surrender
Two Hearts Beat As One
Seconds
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Cry
The Electric Co.