Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hiya Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::hug:

Welcome to the partay!!!!!!!

Yeah last nite's show sounded amazing..Yeah they played out of control with a local band. Called BB for his 80th bday and Daniel Lanois got up on stage during One. Also the second encore was being filmed (ABOY and after that) by the director Lian Lunson - she of the acclaimed Leonard Cohen documentary (I'm Your Man).

Cool, I hope that footage turns up somewhere later :up:.

Crap, Miami just scored a touchdown in triple overtime :grumpy:.

kellyahern said:
Crap, Miami just scored a touchdown in triple overtime :grumpy:.

You can't call it a touchdown when you aren't required to have downward pressure! :rant:

Who's with me? LJT?

Axver said:

You can't call it a touchdown when you aren't required to have downward pressure! :rant:

Who's with me? LJT?

i'm with you all the way as long as i get some bed action:wink:

{paintedroses} said:

The janitor guy is the coolest though

Yea, he is pretty funny. So is "The Todd". "surgery is good, but my bedroom, that's where I really operate...huh huh? Yea! Show The Todd some love!"

U2Fan101 said:

Yea, he is pretty funny. So is "The Todd". "surgery is good, but my bedroom, that's where I really operate...huh huh? Yea! Show The Todd some love!"

Jordan and Elliot:drool:

Axver said:

New Zealand originally, but stuck in Australia for another few years.

Cool, have you seen them in NZ since JT Tour out of curiosity? i.e. seen One Tree Hill live. Interesting, so which rugby team do you follow or do you not care either way?

U2Fan101 said:

I wish I could remember quotes like that :der:

LJT said:

i'm with you all the way as long as i get some bed action:wink:

I thought you said that fling was over? Having second thoughts, eh?

U2Fan101 said:

"Hammock up"! That guy's a legend.

DublinGuy said:

Cool, have you seen them in NZ since JT Tour out of curiosity? i.e. seen One Tree Hill live. Interesting, so which rugby team do you follow or do you not care either way?

:( I've never seen U2 in NZ. They last came in 1993 a month before my seventh birthday. They last visited my city - Wellington - in 1989.

Saw them for the first time in Boston this year.

And regarding the rugby, this LiveJournal icon of mine will answer your question:

Axver said:

I thought you said that fling was over? Having second thoughts, eh?

Your bed has an animal magnetism you could only dream of having:p

kellyahern said:
Miami won :grumpy:

But FSU scored a touchdown against Boston College in the first two minutes. The confusing thing is apparently BC has the same school colors as we do :huh:

Downward pressure? :confused:

GO NOLES! Yeah, the whole BC sharing the colors thing sucks, lol

*currently wearing FSU shirt and watching game on telly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom