Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda games are indeed :drool:. My favorite though are Star Wars games...any kind really. Especially Knights of the Old Republic. THAT's the best game ever.

Lancemc said:
Zelda games are indeed :drool:. My favorite though are Star Wars games...any kind really. Especially Knights of the Old Republic. THAT's the best game ever.

the red robot in that is a laugh...he just wants to kill stuff...C3PO he ain't:p

It is a great game...actually pretty great story:up:

Age of Empires III is shaping up nicely:yes:

Hahaha, yes, good old HK-47. No meantbag could ever live up to his sophisticated programming.

I'm really looking forward to Perfect Dark Zero, and The new Zelda game this year. What little social life I still have will soon be completely destroyed! And I can't wait!

Lancemc said:

Can't wait for Star Wars Battlefront II on Xbox! I get addicted to the first one.

kellyahern said:

I played Simpsons Hit and Run once :reject:.

GGGRRRRRR!:mad:

Such a crap game. It's games like that, who simply rip off actual good games and do it poorly, why the video game industry has been spiraling into shittiness. Appearantly Quality Insurance means nothing anymore.

{paintedroses} said:
We all know that Mariokart was the best computer game EVER

hmm i should pick up a cheap snes and mariokart before i go to uni.....what better way to spend you time:wink:

allbecauseofme said:
the new zelda isn't comin' out till next early next year now.

So I heard. It's ok, I don't even own a Gamecube. I'd have to wait for my friend to get it anyway. He brought it over the other week. Resident Evil 4 was the craziest, scariest, nastiest shit I've ever played in my life. :rockon:

allbecauseofme said:
the new zelda isn't comin' out till next early next year now.

I thought it was meant to be out for christmas:mad: ...it has been looking amazing so far too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom