Tonight's the Night Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
both bono and edge have said in the past week theyve been working on mofo :drool:

well keep in mind i didnt say it was going to happen for sure, that i just felt it in my bones

that could just be my arthritis though

Nothing but rumours in here :laugh: Fans' stories :laugh: Chizip's bones? :laugh: A reliable source? :laugh: That's how bullshit rumours get started on the net :laugh: Ha, you people will believe anything. :laugh:

:sexywink:

They better play the greatest show ever performed, with the most surprises ever, or I'll get up on the stage and smack them...

... well, maybe not smack them, but I bet I can get away with smacking Dallas Schoo!!! :wink:

Its possible. Discotheque especially, but I think a different POP song may be premiered over Mofo, a slower one. ***THIS IS MY OPINION, IF THAT WASNT CLEAR***

You better hope they play Discotheque tonight, since you guanteed they would play it this week. Wouldn't want you to lose all credibility for a guarantee that didn't come through.

Oh wait, on second check, you guaranteed on 9-26 that Discotheque would be back next week.

Well today is 10-14, so I guess you missed the boat on that guarantee, thus all credibility has been lost. Bummer.

:laugh:

all i can say is

MYYYYYYYYY MAMMMMMMMMMY! :rockon:

:wink:

seriously, if it's slower, prob Staring at the Sun

ramblin rose said:

Man, if I lived a train ride from MSG I would be there tonight. :|

:|

But it's going in the pouring rain and not definately getting tickets....If I went and waited all day and didn't get tickets hell would break loose....

Besides I still have the November shows :D

Besides it's all your fault you didn't fly in to come and play with me :wink:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
You better hope they play Discotheque tonight, since you guanteed they would play it this week. Wouldn't want you to lose all credibility for a guarantee that didn't come through.

Oh wait, on second check, you guaranteed on 9-26 that Discotheque would be back next week.

Well today is 10-14, so I guess you missed the boat on that guarantee, thus all credibility has been lost. Bummer.

:laugh:

Well, I'm glad to see you could move on from our prior disagreement. I was being legitimate in my post. Its why I even put on there that it was my opinion because I thought you might say something snide if I didnt clarify. So much for that I guess.

Your right, I was very confident they would play Discotheque again after Chicago. I dont recall saying within a week on 9-26, because I was obviously wrong and couldnt be right on that regardless as they were off for a week at that point. I thought they would play it at least once in Boston and I was wrong and I definately thought they would play it on the MSG 5 night stint. Still may happen, but I will be wrong if it doesnt. Doesnt bother me, obviously bothers you enough to search my posts from 3 weeks ago? WOW

I hope they play Mofo, Lemon, Discotheque and Velvet Dress (this is the song I was inferring on my last post). I'm skeptical on Mofo and Lemon and I'm not saying they havent been worked on. I hope they really mix it up tonight because they havent so far like I thought they would this week.

You and U2Man obviously are hellbent on trying to belittle me when I post now. Thats fine, I can handle it. Not quite sure why U2man continues to do so though. Our debate occurred several months ago and I didnt even think it was bad. :shrug:

Will be interesting to see what the setlist is tonight regardless.

Now, we all know my dreams have some reliability. Before HTDAAB came out, I dreamt Bono told me it would have a song about Kansas City. Well, we got one about NY City. Close enough! So, last night, I dreamt I read tonight's setlist and Miami was played. Thus, logically one can conclude that a song from Pop will be played ... but probably not Miami!

Oh please, you've been putting the ***THIS IS MY OPINION, IF THAT WASNT CLEAR*** comments in your posts to be smart ass about our little disagreement. Also, if you "guarantee" something, you should be ready to face the heat if it doesn't come true. But whatever, it's dropped now.

Should be an interesting show tonight.

Last edited:
Axver said:
Now, we all know my dreams have some reliability. Before HTDAAB came out, I dreamt Bono told me it would have a song about Kansas City. Well, we got one about NY City. Close enough! So, last night, I dreamt I read tonight's setlist and Miami was played. Thus, logically one can conclude that a song from Pop will be played ... but probably not Miami!

Kansas City?

how odd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom