To all fellow Adam lovers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
...I'm in Dublin at the moment and I can't promise you anything but I'm gonna try my best to get your :heart: love :heart: into Adam's hands....so if there is anything you've always wanted to say to our favorite bass player....this is the time...go for it.....(gonna print this out on 10/10/04 evening and hand it over to him whenever possible).
COME ON GUYS!!! LET'S TURN THIS INTO A HUGE THREAD!!!! :yes:

Su

Last edited:
Gonna start this:

Hi :hug:Adam:hug:

To me, you're the heart and soul of every U2 song.....usually I kinda lay myself down on your bass lines and enjoy the rest of the song from there.
Meeting you last June was one of the most wonderful experiences I've ever made.
You set me flying and words can't express what you made me feel.
Thanks for changing the way I see things.
You definitely have the biggest heart I've ever seen.

I missed your bass playing soo much (I had a little experiment going on ....after a lifetime of listening to U2 music....I didn't listen to any over the last two months....I discovered lots of other bands but I can't recommend this to anyone......it drives you crazy :crazy: ).

Lots of Love :heart:,
Su (the blackest of all sheep :laugh:)

(Special thanks to Joel, Emilie & Flavia for helping me through a summer in which EVERYTHING went wrong....you guys rock!!!)

Last edited:
I've always thought of Adam as the pulse/heartbeat of U2.
Keep blowing our minds and showing us a life well lived! :applaud:

Awwww....Thanks Su! You know you can count on me any time! :hug:

And to Adam:

Thanks for being so nice and kind to the fans. You have touched many lives, not only with your music but with your kind words and actions.

You rock! :D

I hope to meet you when I move back to Dublin!

Love,

Flavia

Last edited:
adam2.jpg

This always brings me hope when I'm down. :heart:

Hey there, Adam! :wave: Just wanna say that I think you are a great bass player and an awesome person. A very cool looking mofo too. :wink: (I'm a dude by the way, don't be thinking that I'm a girl). I really admire both your personal and your professional personalities. I always wanted to tell you that POP is my favorite record from you and that I was just listening to it today after some time and all I can say is: WOW, you rock! You bring a lot of character to each of those songs and make each one of them very unique. Actually you do that in every song you play. Congratulations! :up: I really like your bassline on Vertigo, very groovy and rock n’ roll. Edge said that you did a great job throughout the whole album so I’m excited about that too. Don’t ever stop being yourself and please come back to Brazil with U2. We’ll be waiting for you! See you around! :hug: :wave:

Wow, I haven't been on the main PLEBA board in some time! :( How could I have stayed away?

Adam, you always were my favorite bass player! I hope to meet you someday and tell you that in person :) Until then, rock on, rock on, you bad mofo!

with love, hippy

Hi Adam,

is it true that you stopped drinking ? Is it difficult ???

So, please come on soon with promos for the album.

Bye

Hey Adam!

I just wanted to thank you for everything you've given us.
:bow: You're a bass god! I admire you a lot.

I hope to meet you next year! :heart:

Keep rocking,

-Joha

zigune said:
Hi Adam,

is it true that you stopped drinking ? Is it difficult ???

Bye

Not Adam, but I can tell you it isn't easy......in Austria we have billboard signs saying:"No job is harder than fighting an addiction (=drinking)....."

(jeez, im i too late? well ur in america, guess not!)

hi, whats the very first bass you got? was it an aria? cos theres one you used in the early days but i can never see the name of it...and is that an ernie ball i saw you playin recently? and please, pleese, pleez!! come to Liverpool on this tour!! ya can come and visit Quiggins while ya there, you'd prob like it! :yes: Viva la Lobster!! viva le Sparky!!!

Hy Adam!

Thank you for being so friendly to all the fans waiting outside of the studio at hanover quay. They are waiting sometimes for a few hours just to get a picture and an autograph of you or the other guys.

I´m really looking forward to the new album. I hope it´s as good or even better as the last one, All that you can´t leave behind. I really liked the last album because this is really a good piece of music.

Don´t stop making music, because there are so many people loving U2 music very very much. They are making a life out of listening to your music, and I think they can´t live without your music.

Keep on rocking in the free world!

Best wishes

Nicolas

:wink: I´m sending all my love to su!:wink:
:huh: I will come to Dublin again:huh:

adam is the coolest person in the world
thats all i have to say about that

Well... a question to Adam: have you ever thought what could have happened if you wouldn't have chosen to play the bass?
Is there something you long for the next tour?

THREAD IS IN ADAM'S HANDS

Hey all,

i'm just back from HQ and the thread is in Adam's car right now!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who believed & posted, I'm sure he'll enjoy reading them (I printed them without the :censored: last one about this age....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom