Time to select your Valentines.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:
"Later, during the Middle Ages, it was commonly believed in France and England that February 14 was the beginning of birds' mating season, which added to the idea that the middle of February -- Valentine's Day -- should be a day for romance."

http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/valentine/?page=history

wow, Valentine's Day really is "for the birds" :giggle:
:lol:

:down: Hallmark Holidays

starsgoblue said:
You know what I hate bout Valentines Day? How some women seem to go certifiably insane over it. And the level of competition between who-got-what....ay ay ay...

No kidding.

Either that or they have to stick whatever they got in your face the day after and brag they got taken out. :rolleyes:

Where have ya been lately? :ohmy:

I hate the fact that Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday, and I have to go see everyone in my school get showered with gifts.

I prefer to sulk on weekends, not in the middle of school. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I used to looooove Valentine's Day when I was younger, but it's just another day. Nothing to go crazy over. :)

I'm all gwown up ma! :lol:

Yeah I loved it when I was younger cuz I got candy and Valentines with Aladdin on them.

:love: ALADDIN!

Miroslava said:
Phil, hope you don't mind if I have two valentines since you do as well...

mw8qk1.jpg

:drool:

Hey, I can't blame you. That man is one fine MOFO.

KittenWillow said:
Elvie Kitten will you be my meowintine??
*pushes a bowl of cat food in your direction*
meow meow meow *lick* meow

MeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE-OW! ;)

Of course I will. :heart:

My Valentine's Day has been either just another day or just another shitty day for about the past 3 years so the best I'm hoping for is just another day! :hyper: :happy:

Imagine. Valentine's day being just another day. :happy:

Much preferable to being left in relationship limbo. :mad:

Although the occurances (or lack thereof) on that day might give me a good indication. :hmm:

Will someone be my backup Valentine, just in case? :sad:

Oh ,where is the romance!!

You know my husband and I used to have kitchen table sex, then loungeroom floor sex, then bedroom sex now its hallway sex!! Yeah!!!, when we pass each other we say "f!@#.. you":love:

Back
Top Bottom