TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the GA are gone now.

Side note: I find it interesting that there are no seats showing for sale for the MSG shows. I am wondering if it's a glitch, as even the re-sale tickets aren't popping up.

It goes in and out like that sometimes when I think it's updating or maybe they lock out shows when a show is about to go... who knows. I have a tix for sale (wink)

I can see GAs available for TO 2, right now on the web page

These tickets held for: 02:41
Sec GA
Row GA5, Seats 41
Credit card required for entry.
$82.50 ea
Buy
Details

I've tried non stop since and just Loge's are coming up.

Kinda odd on my phone when looking there are 2 selections for GA standing in the dropdown menu..

Website is the same way. Must be a back-end accounting thing. They often have weird GA categories and numbering systems that make no sense to the consumer.

FYI, got my Boston1 GA this morning on the app, selected the first GA Standing entry. Don't think it matters, though.

GAs for tonight right now on the web site:

Sec GA1
Row --, Seats --
$82.75 ea
Buy
Details

Anyone get last minute tix. Such little talk. I looked only saw loge. Just for info -- in NYC so can't go.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

GAs for tonight right now on the web site:

Sec GA1
Row --, Seats --
$82.75 ea
Buy
Details

DILEMMA / PREDICAMENT!

Currently in NYC suburbs - willing to do drive to Boston tomorrow if I were assured of decent tickets at a semi-decent price!

GA's would be SSSWWEEEETT but not at 4:45PM with a 3+ hour drive ahead of me!

There are single section 15 (behind stage) for $297 and section 9, FAR FAR FAR away from stage for $297 popping up occasionally...

Only way I'm paying $300 for seats is if seats come available in one of the front stage corner sections.

Hopefully this happens early so I can get on road stress free!

This the best I'm gonna do?

One seat.

These tickets held for: 04:30

Sec LOGE22

Row 18, Seats 7

$297.50 ea

Buy

Details

EDIT

Row 18 is the very last row in a very good section at TD Garden...not paying max cost for the very last row in a section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom