Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marry me.:heart:
:sexywink:

It's an akubra federation

fed4del-darkbrown-large.jpg

:hyper:

I love plunger coffee.

I love...

-my insulin pump

Dude! i got one of these about 15 months ago. it took me a couple of months to get used to it, and to get over my fear that it was going to fall off and die, like in the toilet or something, but man.. brilliant invention! mine's on loan from my hospital. they were supposed to ask for it back about 2-3 months ago but they haven't. so i'm keeping quiet. it retails for about $8k and i'm not keen on parting with money much. what type is yours? mine is the medtronic minimed paradigm.
:heart:

^ oooooooh they're so pretty :yes:

finding my house keys :yippie: :dance:
oh . . . . and luck, and honest people who find said keys and hand em in as opposed to not :D

i like when other people find my house keys when i've given up out of frustration. they'd been missing for about a month, had both car keys and everything on them, and the husband found them under the stairs on the weekend.
:love:

i like when other people find my house keys when i've given up out of frustration. they'd been missing for about a month, had both car keys and everything on them, and the husband found them under the stairs on the weekend.
:love:

sweet . . . and its even sweeter if you find that $50 you swore you hadn't spent sitting right next to em :lol:

Dude! i got one of these about 15 months ago. it took me a couple of months to get used to it, and to get over my fear that it was going to fall off and die, like in the toilet or something, but man.. brilliant invention! mine's on loan from my hospital. they were supposed to ask for it back about 2-3 months ago but they haven't. so i'm keeping quiet. it retails for about $8k and i'm not keen on parting with money much. what type is yours? mine is the medtronic minimed paradigm.
:heart:

I have the medtronic one as well. :heart:

Luckily, my insurance covered the full cost. I've had it for almost 4 months now. :)

I love just being able to go somewhere with some people I only vaguely know and who are much older and wiser than myself, and discuss metaphysical topics until well into the night with only a glass of Beaujolais and a plate of Smarties for sustenance.
C'est magnifique!

My new phone, the purple Samsung Rant. Purple's the new color, and it doesn't officially launch until Monday, but my Sprint store got them in early, so they sold it to me.:drool:

Samsung Rant - purple (Sprint) - NYTimes.com

I've come over all cookie monsterish :lol: . . . me wants . . . it will complete my collection of purpleness quite nicely :D (not to mention its insanely pretttttttyyyyyyyyy :yes: )

I know. It's so cute! I didn't even know about it, but when I was talking to the sales guy (who was also someone I went to high school with), he asked what color I wanted, and I said, red because the only other color was black, and I didn't want a black phone. Then he goes, "Um, actually, they're launching purple on Monday, but we have some in the back, and I'll sell it to you early.". There was no way I was turning that down!:lol: April, what phone did you get a couple months ago? Also, purplereign, if I ever get rid of it, I'll donate to your purple collection.:wink: Oh, and Angela, I saw your new phone in your blog entry...niiiiiiiice.:up:

I know. It's so cute! I didn't even know about it, but when I was talking to the sales guy (who was also someone I went to high school with), he asked what color I wanted, and I said, red because the only other color was black, and I didn't want a black phone. Then he goes, "Um, actually, they're launching purple on Monday, but we have some in the back, and I'll sell it to you early.". There was no way I was turning that down!:lol: April, what phone did you get a couple months ago? Also, purplereign, if I ever get rid of it, I'll donate to your purple collection.:wink: Oh, and Angela, I saw your new phone in your blog entry...niiiiiiiice.:up:

I have the one on the right

samsung-ace-sph-i325-sph-m520.jpg

I love having a surprise day off work because there is a problem with the powerlines at the train station and they've cancelled your train all day :hyper:

I had meetings all day which means I'll probably lose a lot of time in the future catching up but at least I get today off :D

I love being home alone. And blasting my music and dancing around the kitchen like a total dork. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom