Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:macdevil:

I love that we can talk forever and never run out of things to say. I'm dying of laughter here right now..:shifty:

Confession: Everytime I see Purple's screen name, I hear the tune of the song in my head :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUuqy09mOs&feature=related

:sexywink:

grades are trickling in, found out i've passed two of my classes. the one class that totally kicked my ass and i thought i'd squeak by, i got a b. and i had a c before my exam, so i must've done really well on the exam. :huh:

:yippie:

:up: that is so exciting :hug:

Gentlemen's clubs.

:ohmy:

melted cheese.

especially the chewy burnt bits on the edges :heart:

I have so much love for this. There are no words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdvHYCwnHHA&feature=player_embedded

Let's get lost.......

Don't even get me started on this. Breathtaking. :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0nvfgizpo

:heart:

< tumblrs' lazy button :giggle:

New Order.

Well, durr.

But something about those 80s and yet not all too awkward synths. Oh yeah, and Stephen Morris working the synth stuff with his wife :cute:

Went to the trippy hippy health food store at the market across from work today and bought new bath soaps.

I am now wafting in the fragrance of French Pear :cute:

Some of the 4 inches of snow we got yesterday has melted, and we have electricity. The northeastern part of Indiana got 10 inches of snow, and there are still 9000 customers up there without electricity--it's only 35F.

^^Wow! That's a lot of snow already!

I love how unseasonably warm it's been here over the last few days....I know it won't last but I'm enjoying the little break before it gets really, really cold and snowy!

I love how all my really awesome friends here are friends with each other already :cute: it's kind of adorable.

I love my job!:heart::heart::heart:

Today, I was working with toddlers (18 months to 24 months) and I had an adorable little boy on my lap and we were looking at a book. He gets up to go and get another book, and another child took his spot. When he came back, he gave her the dirtiest look ever, and then gave her a little push and said "mine." I tried so hard not to laugh!:wink: What a blessing to have a job where every time you walk in, you are greeted by children who are genuinely happy to see you (often so happy that they jump up and down and scream for me! :cute:) I get an endless supply of hugs all day long. Absolute love.:heart::heart:

I love my job!:heart::heart::heart:

Today, I was working with toddlers (18 months to 24 months) and I had an adorable little boy on my lap and we were looking at a book. He gets up to go and get another book, and another child took his spot. When he came back, he gave her the dirtiest look ever, and then gave her a little push and said "mine." I tried so hard not to laugh!:wink: What a blessing to have a job where every time you walk in, you are greeted by children who are genuinely happy to see you (often so happy that they jump up and down and scream for me! :cute:) I get an endless supply of hugs all day long. Absolute love.:heart::heart:

That is SO cute! :lol: I love it!!

A friend of mine on Twitter made me laugh so hard tonight because of the funniest expression she tweeted - trumpeting fuckballs. :lmao: It may be the excessive amounts of booze I've consumed tonight talking, but oh my god is that ever hilarious!! :lol:

^ rofl - it's wildly inappropriate (imho) but it's not the booze that made that hilarious, trust me. *wild laughter*

I love iTunes. I've gotten so much good music without having to pay huge prices. :heart::heart::heart:

I love that all I need to cheer me up is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLvPmY2wPhs

Memories of a show I shared with some of my dearest friends. I love this song. Whenever I feel like I do today, this song comforts me. What they did with the CN Tower to go along with the song is amazing. Then again, it is Canada, and that is how we roll. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom