Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to dig myself a hole :lol: Let me just say there were some good pole-dancers, and some who you would have just shook your head at.

I'm kind of afraid to ask if that last bit is true...

Haha! Not to give the impression that I go to such clubs often :der: but that's pretty typical from what I've seen. Some girls just take their clothes off and make some money. Some are actually entertaining. Very few touch the pole, though, sadly. And that's not an innuendo for going in the back and making a little extra $ if you get my meaning. :tsk:

And the last bit is true. lolz.

Normally, all of the snow we got last night would be a hate. However, my kids were so excited, it turned into a love really quick! (for those who have me on facebook, I posted a pic!:wink:)

Things I :heart:

Taylor-Lautner-Image1.jpg

:shifty:

Kite ftw!:sad::heart::hug:

We talk so many times a day, and you truly are a comfort, a great sounding board, and an amazing friend.:hug:

Getting to hang out with my family all weekend and meeting my cousin's ADORABLE baby boy for the first time. He's 2 months old, and has the cutest baby cheeks ever! :love:

Finding fabulous deals on things I really needed, thanks to awesome Black Friday sales.

Finally being home, and passing out on the couch for a while. Naps after a busy few days are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom