Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks when your nose is stuffed and you can't blow because you don't have any tissues.

I hate - H.A.T.E - that some videos cannot be viewed in other countries...

WTF is up with that? What is this? Communist Germany or something? I'm in Canada for Christ's Sake! :rant:

What happened to the whole internet revolution and information being available for all?! :madspit:

I can't watch Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals anymore! :sad:

then I will be taking down someone with me, I am not going down alone.
:hmm:

maybe Sicy for being in love with Randy.
yup.

I hate it when the Christmas lights are tangled and you have to untangle them to put them on the tree. How exactly do they get tangled to begin with?:hmm:

I hate - H.A.T.E - that some videos cannot be viewed in other countries...

WTF is up with that? What is this? Communist Germany or something? I'm in Canada for Christ's Sake! :rant:

What happened to the whole internet revolution and information being available for all?! :madspit:

I can't watch Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals anymore! :sad:

YES!!! :angry:

I also hate people who cannot spell or use proper grammar. I'm willing to give kids a break, but if you're no longer a kid, you have no excuse! The incorrect use of there/their/they're and your/you're is especially frustrating.

People who abbreviate too much in emails/texts/whatever. Use proper English!!!

Bad drivers, including all the scenarios mentioned above. Seriously annoying.

People who are noisy eaters. Seriously, there's this one person I know who is the noisiest eater on the face of the earth. It is SO fucking disgusting!

Friends who flake out on your plans at the last minute.

People who are constantly late. It's called time management, people! Learn how to do it!

Sniffy McSniffersons who don't use a Kleenex and just sniffle all day. Gross!

I'm sure there's much more - this is all I could think of right now.

I hate it when the Christmas lights are tangled and you have to untangle them to put them on the tree. How exactly do they get tangled to begin with?:hmm:

:yes: And that goes for all cords. How the fuck can cords get tangled up?? I swear, I've packed things perfectly, then gone back to it a few days later, to find it tangled as shit and I have to spend 10 minutes undoing it!!!

YES!!! :angry:

I also hate people who cannot spell or use proper grammar. I'm willing to give kids a break, but if you're no longer a kid, you have no excuse! The incorrect use of there/their/they're and your/you're is especially frustrating.

People who abbreviate too much in emails/texts/whatever. Use proper English!!!

Bad drivers, including all the scenarios mentioned above. Seriously annoying.

People who are noisy eaters. Seriously, there's this one person I know who is the noisiest eater on the face of the earth. It is SO fucking disgusting!

Friends who flake out on your plans at the last minute.

People who are constantly late. It's called time management, people! Learn how to do it!

Sniffy McSniffersons who don't use a Kleenex and just sniffle all day. Gross!

I'm sure there's much more - this is all I could think of right now.

:lol: Great post! Agree on the English. That's one of my big grievances. We also had a kid in our year level who refused to blow his bloody nose or cough properly, like a man, and so for the entire exam period he just sniffles and coughs quietly and makes these weird noises.

:yes: And that goes for all cords. How the fuck can cords get tangled up?? I swear, I've packed things perfectly, then gone back to it a few days later, to find it tangled as shit and I have to spend 10 minutes undoing it!!!

:lol: Great post! Agree on the English. That's one of my big grievances. We also had a kid in our year level who refused to blow his bloody nose or cough properly, like a man, and so for the entire exam period he just sniffles and coughs quietly and makes these weird noises.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: my stomach just did a couple of little squeamy flips reading that . . . someone should buy him a box of those giant kleenex tissues and tape it to his head . . . G - R - O - S - S

I hate people who stand to close on escalators, in shop / ticket queues, at teller machines . . . funnily enough I always need to 'readjust' my very heavy oversized handbag . . . 'oops did I get you . . . SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry' :D

I hate it when people feel the need to say something negative about what I am eating. For example, comments like "ewwwww, what the hell is THAT?" or "are you eating that COLD?" or my absolute favorite "uh, how much salt did you just put on that?"

Seriously, even when it's someone I love *coughmyhusbandcough* I feel like smacking the shit of out them.

^ :lol:

I hate when I forget to close the one window in the house with a teensy hole in the flyscreen . . . wake up and have been attacked by the seven million ( :ohmy: ) mosquitos that live on the river and then spend the next week scratching like a dog with with fleas AND there are little spots of blood on the sheets from where i scratch at night without realising :sigh:
:D

I hate people who stand to close on escalators, in shop / ticket queues, at teller machines . . . funnily enough I always need to 'readjust' my very heavy oversized handbag . . . 'oops did I get you . . . SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry' :D

I totally agree :up:

I have my personal space bubble, and I do NOT like people getting all up in that. Some people just don't understand boundaries and stuff. A few of my friends do this too, which is weird. I like them, but seriously they will stand so close to me, so I'll back away, as I'm uncomfortable. Of course they will then proceed to take a step closer to me. :lol: Often I'll stand with one foot out in front of me a ways to get some extra space between us. I have one friend in particular who never got the hint, no matter how many times I'd back away. I finally had to tell her that although I do like her, she just can't be that close to me, unless we're hugging or something! :lol: Luckily she was totally fine with me telling her that, and doesn't do it any more.

6a00c225221765549d00cd970501174cd5-200pi

:yikes:

personal space folks, you need to stand at least an arms width away from me or I'll start freaking out!! Back in the olden days when I'd go to clubs stupid girls would dance right next to me :mad: That's when the good old pointy elbow jabby dance came into action :up: Helped when boys were grinding up against you too.

Biggest pet hate . . . its 5 minutes from closing time and little miss snooty pants and her clan of obnoxious offspring arrive so mummy can find something new for the party to morrow . . . kids dance around the store, yelling screaming fighting tearing clothes off racks while snooty pants has become deaf to the cacophony and thinks we are there to be her personal dresser . . .. leaves 45 minutes with NOTHING . . . :madwife:

Biggest pet hate . . . its 5 minutes from closing time and little miss snooty pants and her clan of obnoxious offspring arrive so mummy can find something new for the party to morrow . . . kids dance around the store, yelling screaming fighting tearing clothes off racks while snooty pants has become deaf to the cacophony and thinks we are there to be her personal dresser . . .. leaves 45 minutes with NOTHING . . . :madwife:

:confused: What?? You mean those posted store hours aren't just suggestions??

As a former retail slave, that was waaaay up on my list of things people did to piss me off. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom