Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hate that the temp was let go yesterday (he was okay but not professional enough/improving) and a new one will start tomorrow and I get to start training all over again. Ugh

Where in Virginia do you live? That's my home! :love:

We're having the same sort of wonky weather here in Indiana, though! 88 degrees today, after having been in the high 50s for a couple of weeks.

I hate that when I start to relax, I start thinking about work I have to do this weekend and the mood goes away... :angry:

Where in Virginia do you live? That's my home! :love:

We're having the same sort of wonky weather here in Indiana, though! 88 degrees today, after having been in the high 50s for a couple of weeks.
Aw! I live outside Richmond.

We're in the 90's today but the heat's not feeling as bad as it was...

I hate moving out.

Having to carry stuff downstairs from the 4th floor just bc my roommates left things behind and I don't want to get charged.

Getting charged for other people's messes.

I hate that when I start to relax, I start thinking about work I have to do this weekend and the mood goes away... :angry:

Aw! I live outside Richmond.

We're in the 90's today but the heat's not feeling as bad as it was...

That's the way I used to feel on Sunday afternoons, knowing I had to go back to work the next day!

My mother's family is from the Rockfish Valley, between Charlottesville and Waynesboro, about 10 miles off our 250. That still feels like "home" to me! :love:

The woman at the market today, dressed appropriately, yet had the stench that could kill. I could still smell her an aisle away. :vomit:

We drove by our old house this weekend and I hate that the current owners have completely neglected it. The lawn and all the pretty flowers and shrubs we planted are all overgrown and it looks so sad.

I hate that I was feeling so much better, and now I'm just meh. Not a lot of happiness happening for me right now.

:hug: That blows so much.

Ugh I hate that bored assholes ripped my mom's bike tire with a knife. Why the hell would you do something like that? :| I managed to fix it enough so she can make it to the repairman, but the entire inner tire had a huge rip in it. Nothing was visible on the outside, so they deliberately put the knife inbetween the outer and inner tire.

Back
Top Bottom