things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when people write words like this: youre, ill, were, dont
Seriously, is it THAT much more difficult to put a :censored: apostrophe in the word? How am I supposed to know you're saying 'we're' and not 'were'? :fist:
i know what you mean! it's really annoying, especially for ill and were which like you said are also words and stuff.

^I'm glad someone agrees :wink: My best friend is a huge culprit of that and it gets so frustrating! Indra, I know what you mean by context, though. In texting it's not as bad because generally everything is abbreviated. However, she writes like that when she's typing on the computer as well. Bothers me :reject:

:hug:

:shifty:

< not usually one for being a bad news bear but

this week

f***ing hating it :|

:scream:

/endrant and return to normal pollyanna positive transmission shall resume after I have consumed some more chocolate and coffee, thank you *curtsies*

and a couple of :hug::hug: to you, too!

This week for me as well,you can't please anyone. What's the point in even trying,all they want is what you can do for them. :|

I hate divorce! My husband's best friend just told us he is getting a divorce. They got married just weeks before us. We were in their wedding. It just makes me really sad for the kids.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom