Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :hug: If you come across one of those handy brain-erasers, let me know. Could use one for an ex or two. Hehe.

< I loathe my youngest brother's trailer trash gf. :| I'm generally pretty easy-going and non-judgemental, but this.. THING is crass, ignorant, and a poisonous influence. That kid is going to ruin his life over her, too.

I don't really feel that much alive right now. Most of the time it's all right, I try to have fun with friends... and then it's all back into my head and I can't stop thinking about everything that happened. I can only seem to have fun for a short moment. It doesn't last. Why doesn't it last?

God I need a brain eraser or something.. Just get him out of there so I can forget about all this shit and we can be friends again.

GG, I am so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. It's probably no consolation, but please know that most (if not all) of us have been through this and totally empathise with you, and are here for you. I promise that it will get easier to deal with! You are a beautiful, intelligent woman; and things will get better. Just remember: "Men are idiots." :hug:

ST3311-R.jpg

:shifty:

MsPurrl said:
GG, I am so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. It's probably no consolation, but please know that most (if not all) of us have been through this and totally empathise with you, and are here for you. I promise that it will get easier to deal with! You are a beautiful, intelligent woman; and things will get better. Just remember: "Men are idiots." :hug:

I'm stealing Purrls post . . . GG you are fabulous personified :heart: be kind to yourself, allow yourself to grieve a little for expectations that weren't met and lean all you need on your buddies ~ we'll raise you up :hug:

^ :hug: If you come across one of those handy brain-erasers, let me know. Could use one for an ex or two. Hehe.

< I loathe my youngest brother's trailer trash gf. :| I'm generally pretty easy-going and non-judgemental, but this.. THING is crass, ignorant, and a poisonous influence. That kid is going to ruin his life over her, too.
Yipes. Those kind of situations suck so much. Especially because they won't believe you if you tell them how it is. I've had that problem many times as I'm rather honest and direct, and people in love are the most blind, stupid and ignorant eejits around :lol:
Hope your brother figures it out in time..

I'm stealing Purrls post . . . GG you are fabulous personified :heart: be kind to yourself, allow yourself to grieve a little for expectations that weren't met and lean all you need on your buddies ~ we'll raise you up :hug:

Thanks guys. I know everyone goes through it, but I gues it just hurts me so much because I finally thought I had a chance. I normally don't allow my feelings to get this wild because I know this shit can happen and I hate to deal with emotions, but I guess I just mislead myself this time too much. :sigh:
I just don't know wtf is wrong with me. None of my friends can tell me, nobody can. Why doesn't any guy ever like me that way? :huh: I just don't get it.

That a little girl is at the end of her battle with brain cancer. I am gutted for her family and the children I work with who are going to lose a friend and schoolmate.:sigh:

Thanks guys. I know everyone goes through it, but I gues it just hurts me so much because I finally thought I had a chance. I normally don't allow my feelings to get this wild because I know this shit can happen and I hate to deal with emotions, but I guess I just mislead myself this time too much. :sigh:
I just don't know wtf is wrong with me. None of my friends can tell me, nobody can. Why doesn't any guy ever like me that way? :huh: I just don't get it.

I'm gonna go all "Mom" on you now, GG: If it's any consolation, I was that way, too. Believe me, it will happen, when you least expect it! Just keep on being your sweet, wonderful self, and believe! :hug:

My friend saying The Cure had goth music throughout all their career...last time I checked, 1st album was post-punk.
:rolleyes:

Thank you. I'm going to see U2 next weekend, and in the back of my mind I am worried that I will be off when it happens and not able to help the children I work with through it. It really does put so many things into perspective though.

That a little girl is at the end of her battle with brain cancer. I am gutted for her family and the children I work with who are going to lose a friend and schoolmate.:sigh:
Yugh, that's always a horrible thing to happen, especially to young children.. :hug:

I'm gonna go all "Mom" on you now, GG: If it's any consolation, I was that way, too. Believe me, it will happen, when you least expect it! Just keep on being your sweet, wonderful self, and believe! :hug:
I wish I could believe in it... I almost did before, I think I actually did. But now it's all back to the hopeless phase for me. I just can't believe it until it's happening..

it sucks, but at least you're putting yourself out there to be hurt. it sucks to get hurt, but to not even try for fear of getting hurt is way worse.

and it would be insulting to not offer my best wishes to ryancoke. nobody should have to deal with cancer.

Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot!:hug: The school has a grief team in place, and I have people covering me that I know will be very supportive if something happens while I am away.

So glad I have this place to vent in. Thanks again!

Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot!:hug: The school has a grief team in place, and I have people covering me that I know will be very supportive if something happens while I am away.

So glad I have this place to vent in. Thanks again!
i love employers who recognise that what employees have to deal with in their work can be trying.

a number of us at work needed help after the christchurch earthquake, and i understand why. entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom