The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

Well my journal is mainly about how I'm living in poverty these days and am totally screwed if I don't do something about it soon because I have to move when my lease is up since I hate the fucker belowe that plays his lame ass bass 24 hours a day, like he's doing right now, but mainly because my rent is going up to the "retail" value of the apartment which is $125 more a month than what I pay. But realistically I'm not going to find an apartment like this for too much less than what I'm paying now. So basically I'm just moving to get away from the jackass below me. But still...I can't afford to not have a 2nd job anymore but haven't done much about looking for one since I really don't want to work in retail again but it's flexible hours so I'm going to have to do it. /synopsis of ARW's lame journal.

And I never comment in yours or most anyone else :reject: But I read them...
I know what's up...here's my general :hug:. I was supposed to be working on my second job today, but the cleaning is taking longer than I anticipated...especially with these hour breaks in between half an hour of cleaning. :crazy: I can't believe it's going up $125!!! That's just sick! At least you're looking for a second job at a good time for weekend retail jobs, with the back-to-school and then Holiday things coming up.

My second job is teaching low-level ice dancing! I just have to send in my coaching application and contract into my club, and get liability insurenace from the Professional Skaters Association, and send the PSA the affidavit from the seminar I went to in Lake Placid that says I have 12 credits. :D I meant to do all that today.

/journal-length post

fah said:
~fah's confession~

Good at reading journals, bad at commenting

Makes note to comment in those journals I read

Makes note to also make more journal entries of my own

:up:
:up: to all those! We always want to know what goes on in the lives of the fah, and I love to start spin-off conversations from journal comments. :D

My iced green tea idea was terrific, in case anyone was wondering! :D A nice tasty alternative to my ever-present iced water!

Now I have to finish cleaning. :crazy: Gotta clear off the bed, put away some clothes, and vacuum, and then it's off to skatepsa.org for my liability insurance.

:sad: I'm so happy I could cry.....I walked in the door and my dad had a ton of peppers, corn, and onions on the counter. He said he'd grill them if I cleaned and cut it all up :love:

arw9797 said:

and it's your birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D I wish I could overnight your package to you :sad: :sigh:

My birthday will be spend laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry most likely. :shifty:

Yeah I saw the picture! I am excited that it appears to be in a box for some reason! Maybe because I never get packages in boxes! :dork: :hyper: It will give me something to look forward to!

Last year I was at your place celebrating.

A certain person was online again and nothing. I went downstairs and caught my dad telling my mom about how I wasnt being treated right etc.

Kariann said:

My birthday will be spend laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry most likely. :shifty:

Yeah I saw the picture! I am excited that it appears to be in a box for some reason! Maybe because I never get packages in boxes! :dork: :hyper: It will give me something to look forward to!

A certain person was online again and nothing. I went downstairs and caught my dad telling my mom about how I wasnt being treated right etc.

:madspit:

Well that means she'll get nothing from you on her birthday.

And laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry...especially Edge, sounds wonderful :drool:

Time for dinner!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

T gave me a really cute Michael by Michael Kors purse for my present and I feel like a little kid wanting to put stuff in it and carry it. It's cute and little and red! Then there is part of me that is like it's too much...I don't expect stuff like that other than from my parents.

:scream: My pop-up blocker hates the PSA website! I need liability insurance, dammit!!!

Kariann said:

I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday. :sexywink:

We drove to Wisconsin to pee at Walmart a year ago tonight! :laugh:

:madspit: certain person :madspit:

:grumpy: I got it to work but I need my PSA number to apply and I don't have that yet. They haven't even charged my card for my renewal and the seminar a week ago!!

:hmm: When did I pass my Juvenile Moves in the Field test?

Edit: Found the form...11/11/96. That was a LONG time ago. :crazy:

:crazy: I passed my Preliminary Dance Test in November of 1994. Where the hell have the last 11 years gone?! I remember that night like it was yesterday!

dinner was soooooooo good! :drool: My parents had some friends over last night and they had a blueberry and strawberry tart left over :faint: Grilled veggies and berries. Not much could have made that meal better other than a nice fresh pint of Guinness :drool:

:sigh: no more U2 shows for a month...let's hope they're going to be at the VMA's in a few weeks or no more :cute: U2 pictures for a while :sad:

:shifty: what the hell was Edge wearing today? :mad: Let's hope he goes shopping on their break. He could use some blue denim and a new t shirt or two.

and the day never ends......on the move again! :wave: Gotta go to my cousins farewell see you on Thanksgiving party since her boyfriend got a job on the east coast and she's moving with him. I'm just really going so I can play with the dogs :shifty:

Maybe I'll actually be home for a while today to enjoy my nice clean apartment......

I have to work tonight and I'm dreading it. I have that sick feeling in my stomach that we may be very short at work tonight and I may end up by myself at the end of the night

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom