The thread where we list bands lamer than Status Quo (if that is even possible)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelordevil said:
I've never heard Status Quo.

With a name like that, they'd have a difficult time going through an experimental phase.
They were psychedelic in the 60s "Pictures of Matchstick Men".

Anyways, Survivor. How the fuck did Eye of the Tiger be Number 1 for MONTHS???!!! :mad:

AND I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, LALALA LIKE IT, LALALA LIKE, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO, ROCKIN ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

:happy:

crap bands?... KORN

blueeyedgirl said:

They were psychedelic in the 60s "Pictures of Matchstick Men".

Anyways, Survivor. How the fuck did Eye of the Tiger be Number 1 for MONTHS???!!! :mad:
......cos it rules.

LemonMelon said:

Well come on. What cheese they are, with that pointless colour-coded thing and that whining vocal and that oh-so-inspirational-lyric "a seven nation army couldn't hold me back" Whoa look out, that scrawny weed that is White is gonna rip you to shreds.

Downright Cheesy.

intedomine said:

Well come on. What cheese they are, with that pointless colour-coded thing and that whining vocal and that oh-so-inspirational-lyric "a seven nation army couldn't hold me back" Whoa look out, that scrawny weed that is White is gonna rip you to shreds.

Downright Cheesy.

B...but Ball & Biscuit is so good. :sad:

And Ugly As I Seem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZxhFKCxNZM

They're great. Perhaps the color-coding is a little bit lame, but...:shrug:

intedomine said:

Downright Cheesy.

I gotta agree. Plus they are two of the pastiest people I have ever seen. I just do not get what is so great about the White Stripes. :shrug:

coldplay, pink floyd, led zzzzzeppelin, personally speaking, I'd rather have my knackers cut off with a blunt knife without anaesthetic, than listen to those 3, with quo I'd only go so far as having my teeth pulled out without anaesthetic!!!!!

jimmmm said:
coldplay, pink floyd, led zzzzzeppelin, personally speaking, I'd rather have my knackers cut off with a blunt knife without anaesthetic, than listen to those 3

:speechless:

ETA: Although I will give you credit for Coldplay.

jimmmm said:
coldplay, pink floyd, led zzzzzeppelin, personally speaking, I'd rather have my knackers cut off with a blunt knife without anaesthetic, than listen to those 3, with quo I'd only go so far as having my teeth pulled out without anaesthetic!!!!!

More power to ya for the last two.

And Jack White helps me get over my relative pastiness by being the pastiest man alive.

P.S.: Radiohead. The only song I like by them is Paranoid Android. I hated Creep, Fake Plastic Trees, and Idioteque.

You may like some of their stuff from their new album.

Weird Fishes, perhaps.

phillyfan26 said:
P.S.: Radiohead. The only song I like by them is Paranoid Android. I hated Creep, Fake Plastic Trees, and Idioteque.

You might like this...my favourite version of 2+2=5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D533n_k11oA&feature=related :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
And Jack White helps me get over my relative pastiness by being the pastiest man alive.

Pasty people are severely underrated, as is Jack's genius. If he and Meg took four years to make an album, it just might be the best rock album in the history of the universe.

LemonMacPhisto said:
You may like some of their stuff from their new album.

Weird Fishes, perhaps.

And Bodysnatchers! :rockon: The kid should cover the entire album.

I finally looked up a Status Quo video on youtube. :yikes:

LemonMacPhisto said:

More power to ya for the last two.

Yeah, but you're a pasty kid...from FLORIDA. Is that even possible? :wink:

nelson.jpg

village-of-the-damned-kids.jpg

???

jimmmm said:

All three choices seem reasonable to me. Zepboys less so than the other tosh, but I can still understand it.

Back
Top Bottom