The Temple Bar: What was the last thing UYMFA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have something for you.

Today, for whatever reason, I noticed on the Lemonade Stand main page that Out of Control only has 129 threads. Now, this seemed like an unusually low number, especially given the number of chat and game threads in here. I guess the rest are in the archive.

Still, it piqued my curiosity enough to look up the very first thread and discovered how the sub-forum got its name, among other things.

It's also comedic gold. If you have never read it, I suggest you do so. And if you have, read it again!

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f296/the-forum-name-idea-thread-158297.html

I remember that night! Zoots and Tre were pissed. :lol:

I may have something for you.

Today, for whatever reason, I noticed on the Lemonade Stand main page that Out of Control only has 129 threads. Now, this seemed like an unusually low number, especially given the number of chat and game threads in here. I guess the rest are in the archive.

Still, it piqued my curiosity enough to look up the very first thread and discovered how the sub-forum got its name, among other things.

It's also comedic gold. If you have never read it, I suggest you do so. And if you have, read it again!

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f296/the-forum-name-idea-thread-158297.html
yep, the old threads get archived. :D

(and i liked the name the fool :shifty:)

As for me, VP you should think about going to the Elevation show on Sat in TO! I'm going to be joining them on stage to rock out WOWY on bass. It'll be my debut, since I've never played anywhere outside of my room or my instructor's studio. I'm gonna be an international rock star :love:

How have y'all been?

*makes note to have phone out so I can call Kaf during WOWY* :wink:

When are you getting in on Sat?

Why.do.I.live.so.far.away?

:banghead:
phail.

That's awesome about the Elevation show, how'd that happen?? :hyper: Congrats! I'd love to get down there for a night, but alas, gotta save those Christmas $'s, plus I'm on call this weekend - not sure when I have to pick up my little princess. But, someone REALLY needs to get video, plz? :drool:
thanks! but you still phail.

I wanna goooooo :sad:
phail.

I fully expect video of Mia rocking out as well! So very cool! :rockon:
thanks to you too, but yeah...phail.

*makes note to have phone out so I can call Kaf during WOWY* :wink:

When are you getting in on Sat?
WIN!

I've no idea! I don't even know what time are doors. Hopefully my pilgrimage won't be as chaotic as last time...but knowing me...

WIN!

I've no idea! I don't even know what time are doors. Hopefully my pilgrimage won't be as chaotic as last time...but knowing me...

I can PM you my cell # if you need a guide to get there - it's TTC-able all the way, fortunately *g*

Personally I usually get to that bar around 9ish as it's unpredictable whether the tables around the dance floor will be full or not (and there aren't overly many) - I've got there and there's been a couple birthday parties that have taken most of the tables, and times where I've got there at that time and there's been hardly anyone :shrug: They serve food there, so you won't have to go outside to eat at least ;)

:whew:

I won't have to arrange online contributions for flowers and shit after all. It would have been really inconvenient this time of the year.

So, good progress? Things went well? The kitties are adapting?

bellydancing, eh? :sexywink:

oh yes! are you requesting a special performance? :flirt:

I can PM you my cell # if you need a guide to get there - it's TTC-able all the way, fortunately *g*

Personally I usually get to that bar around 9ish as it's unpredictable whether the tables around the dance floor will be full or not (and there aren't overly many) - I've got there and there's been a couple birthday parties that have taken most of the tables, and times where I've got there at that time and there's been hardly anyone :shrug: They serve food there, so you won't have to go outside to eat at least ;)

oh please do! that's awesome that they have food...though i'm sure i'll still run into some sort of complications per usge. ;) that's how i roll. so this is a sit down joint? that's kinda crazy!

:hug:
oh and to answer your question, the guys added me on facebook after that gig i went to in oct, and they saw that i played bass. both mick and brady said they'd like for me to come up and play next time. i e-mailed mick and asked if i could get on the guest list for this show and he said that i could IF i agreed to play WOWY.

oh and to answer your question, the guys added me on facebook after that gig i went to in oct, and they saw that i played bass. both mick and brady said they'd like for me to come up and play next time. i e-mailed mick and asked if i could get on the guest list for this show and he said that i could IF i agreed to play WOWY.

OMFG MIA! that's so awesome! Wish I could be there to see this.. Pretty please take many piccies even drunk off the arse ones!:D:hyper:

:cute:

haha thanks! i'll try...although i'm not all that great at taking pictures of myself. maybe some newspaper well catch me getting arrested or something :love:

:lol: now that would be the BEST FTW EVAH! Here's to hoping mia gets arrested and the paparazzi gets her best profile shot..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom