The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it would be fun to replace te mother board. That was 4 hours ago. I now have 800 PC parts strewn about the floor and I'm on the other computer cause I am fucking done with it. :happy: My neighbor has beer for me and he's a computer guy, so he's getting all kinds of used today. I'm gonna make him pay for dinner and walk home. lol, ownd.

UberBeaver said:
I thought it would be fun to replace te mother board. That was 4 hours ago. I now have 800 PC parts strewn about the floor and I'm on the other computer cause I am fucking done with it. :happy: My neighbor has beer for me and he's a computer guy, so he's getting all kinds of used today. I'm gonna make him pay for dinner and walk home. lol, ownd.

:drool:

and :yikes: what made you touch a motherboard!

I'm downloading the 3410 emails (spam) that I've accumulated the past 3 weeks :mad:

labor day is coming up fast :combust:

And he's got a pool, which I am going to go in cause it's hot as hell here.

I wanted to replace the mother board cause I've had it in a box for over a year. My PC doesn't have any USB ports, but the new MB does, so I figured it'd be nice to have USB ports cause that's how everything works nowadays. I've done it before, never had a problem. This time though....ugh.

Now I wish my mom hadn't gotten rid of her pool. Today would've been great for it. :mad:

Mia = not happy with me. I think I've been home a total of two hours (not counting sleeping time) this entire weekend.

Leaving to take a friend for dinner for her bday in an hour. I should grab a drink and chill.

was he home when you used his pool and drank his beer? :hmm:

I still have nearly 2,000 email to download. My computer is gonna crash :scream: I don't think it should take this long

Just back from the mall and shopping - with my 17 year old niece, who is in town & it's her birthday, along with Maddy. And.... my mother-in-law :crack:

Where's the booze :|

redkat said:

I still have nearly 2,000 email to download. My computer is gonna crash :scream: I don't think it should take this long

He was, yes. But somehow I ended up paying for dinner, and my PC is still in 800 peices. Where did I go wrong?

put all the pieces in a bag and drop off at neighbours with a note saying "it'll probably be easier to fix this at your house where you have all your tools, let me know if I need any parts or anything, appreciate your help with this, thanks".

redkat said:

this is going to be the dumbest question in the history of the internet and but why are you downloading spam emails? :reject:

can you not just delete them? again ,:reject:

snowbunny00774 said:
put all the pieces in a bag and drop off at neighbours with a note saying "it'll probably be easier to fix this at your house where you have all your tools, let me know if I need any parts or anything, appreciate your help with this, thanks".

Sunday NJ School is paying off! Good advice! Thanks.

UberBeaver said:

He was, yes. But somehow I ended up paying for dinner, and my PC is still in 800 peices. Where did I go wrong?

he is on a clone site in a clone temple bar laughing about this with his threadfriends :tsk:

snow
don't I have to download them to delete them? they all piled up while I was gone. It's an old email addy butused to be my primary so I'm always worried a real email will sneak in.

They're gonna let me supply teach soon, I'm doing so well.

Ontario has the most fucking stupid tourism ad I've ever seen. who approved that!?!?!? :shouldbeshot:

redkat said:

he is on a clone site in a clone temple bar laughing about this with his threadfriends :tsk:

snow
don't I have to download them to delete them? they all piled up while I was gone. It's an old email addy butused to be my primary so I'm always worried a real email will sneak in.

you can't just check mark them all and hit delete?

on the subject of my computer idiocy - if I'm trying to click on a drop down menu and it wont drop down - wtf am I doing wrong?

is there a version of a pop up blocker that prevents drop downs - it's the second time today I went to a site I need a drop down menu and it wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom