The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the other site had more serious nutters and wow do they ever. That is certifiable. They probably don't ban her so she has an outlet, as opposed to resorting to hanging out behind the curtains in his room. It's not so much the general nutness that spooks me but the blindness...how good he is, how perfect and noble yada yada I need a vomit bag. The ones here getting mad at him for putting himself in the compromising situation in the first place. Yes - he'd be much better off hidden away in your basements, all protected from his great self :cute:

Also - I loved when that dude posted about seeing bono at dinner and everyone doubted him and went off the rails about how his body guard would never do such a bad job or confirm that he was in fact in the restaurant and if he did he should be should or hanged for doing an AWFUL job of protecting Bono. Fast Forward to today...not one single comment has been made about the in article now stating that bono is really accessible and doesn't have an entourage, in fact his driver only sometimes doubles as his minder and they're all falling all over themselves again about how awesome it is that he's so accesible. GET SOME FUCKING CONSISTENCY YOU WANKERS.

that is all :)

Sicy's gonna kill me but the whole twisting everything all the time and practically gnawing on each other over semantics just did my head in today. :sad:

Also - I loved when that dude posted about seeing bono at dinner and everyone doubted him and went off the rails about how his body guard would never do such a bad job or confirm that he was in fact in the restaurant and if he did he should be should or hanged for doing an AWFUL job of protecting Bono.

GET SOME FUCKING CONSISTENCY YOU WANKERS.

Yeah, notably from some of the same people. Contradicting themselves. I think it's because they've never been within 3 feet of him (nor likely ever will, and for good reason) that they come up with all these grand theories about how it all works.

I love how everybody has heard the new album and loves it, from Edge's hairdresser (I mean really? Edge has a hairdresser? Really? Edge?) to Daniel Lanois' electrician...

Hmmm...there must something I can do for Lanois that will get me a listen...maybe I can round up some kids for a car wash and he'll have it on in the car while we work :up:

elfa get your own plan :D

And yet if the Locksmith that was fixin Adam's screen door heard it but didn't like it, WTF would he know? HE'S A GODDAMN LOCKSMITH!

Well Larry's garbage man thought it was awesome...

Hmmm...there must something I can do for Lanois that will get me a listen...maybe I can round up some kids for a car wash and he'll have it on in the car while we work :up:

elfa get your own plan :D

:hmm:

And yet if the Locksmith that was fixin Adam's screen door heard it but didn't like it, WTF would he know? HE'S A GODDAMN LOCKSMITH!

Frankly, I'm surprised you know who Adam is.

Have you heard the song 11 O'Clock Tick Tock? Check it out, live from Red Rocks on YouTube. It's a winner.

Oh lord. I've only gotten halfway through the article, but I just want to say, thank god he has friends like Guggi to defend him. :angel: :pray:

Ha. Pretty obvious I never use that pray icon, however the hell you do it...

So, today was our school's Halloween celebration since no one went to school on Friday. My gang of friends went as Mario Kart characters. I was Yoshi. It was fun. I bought a green 70s jumpsuit and painted my face green. Crazy shit.

Some guy was Rick Astley from the Never Gonna Give You Up video.

There's also a skit thing at the end of the day where groups of people who dressed up together (like us) do something funny. And the Rick Astley guy Rickroll'd the last skit.

None of this is a real world buddy :hug:

Fioled by a mispelling. DAMMIT!

Shenanigans, Bar.

"Next one of you to say Shenanigans is gonna get pistol whipped."
"Hey Farva, what's that bar with all the shit on the walls?"
"Shenanigans? ..... Shenanigans?.....Guys? Shenanigans?"

Top 10 Comedy of All Time^. 50 Interland Points to anyone that can name it.

Frankly, I'm surprised you know who Adam is.

Have you heard the song 11 O'Clock Tick Tock? Check it out, live from Red Rocks on YouTube. It's a winner.

I know who adam is. In fact, his member actually posts here. How crazy is that? I don't know the song.

So, today was our school's Halloween celebration since no one went to school on Friday. My gang of friends went as Mario Kart characters. I was Yoshi. It was fun. I bought a green 70s jumpsuit and painted my face green. Crazy shit.

There's also a skit thing at the end of the day where groups of people who dressed up together (like us) do something funny. And the Rick Astley guy Rickroll'd the last skit.

lol, that's awesome. Dressing up as Rick Astley = Win.

Oh lord. I've only gotten halfway through the article, but I just want to say, thank god he has friends like Guggi to defend him. :angel: :pray:

Honestly, the article is incidental to the whole lot. That lot will spontaneously combust one day. They don't need an ignitor.

"Next one of you to say Shenanigans is gonna get pistol whipped."
"Hey Farva, what's that bar with all the shit on the walls?"
"Shenanigans? ..... Shenanigans?.....Guys? Shenanigans?"

Top 10 Comedy of All Time^. 50 Interland Points to anyone that can name it.

Super Troopers.

I like that guy. good stuff.

I don't know why people are up in arms about that Bono/Bikini girl thing...:scratch:

I mean Bono is so powerful, if it was a big deal he could just wave his arms and make it go away couldn't he...:hmm:

:laugh:

pope_bono.jpg

422570750_7344bb2e12.jpg

604843_DV_L_F.jpg

6a00c22524449a549d00e398a6691c0005-500pi

Super Troopers.

Correct. 50 IPs for pfan.

and fioled again, my friend :heart:

I'd say super troopers but I can't trade the points for anything can I?

The first sentence has a wise ass redemption value of 50 IPs, so your second sentence is negated.

crazy, but that's how it goes...

There are train wrecks and then there are Train Wrecks. Holy shit.

I don't know why people are up in arms about that Bono/Bikini girl thing...:scratch:

I mean Bono is so powerful, if it was a big deal he could just wave his arms and make it go away couldn't he...:hmm:

Well, look at it this way: If you had that power what would be like the first thing you'd make appear? Hot chicks in bikini's? Of course. Those pictures just prove the power that Bono possesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom