The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reg, hope she gets better, soon. I'm working from home today....had another sleepless night, plus, have like 3 things ailing me at once. I cannot believe I'm 36, I feel like I'm 86 today. At least I can get some work done from here. Weather is great, too. :)

Hey you two...:wave:

Yeah, well I just cooked up some soup and she's eating watching Hannah Montana...:rolleyes:

It musta been one of those nights, because I only got about 4 hours of sleep myself...:tsk:

I hope everyone's day gets better from here :up:

Thanks, Reg.

Oh, by the way, you know you're getting older when the guy hosting the Super Bowl party you are attending is in pain all game long because he's passing a kidney stone.

No spoken words said:
Thanks, Reg.

Oh, by the way, you know you're getting older when the guy hosting the Super Bowl party you are attending is in pain all game long because he's passing a kidney stone.

Oh sh*t!! That's a hell of a party...:eek:

Hey NSW...I've got a Snickers bar...if you wanna share it...:shifty:

:lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh sh*t!! That's a hell of a party...:eek:

Hey NSW...I've got a Snickers bar...if you wanna share it...:shifty:

:lol:

While that was only in my top 5 commercials, the consensus in the room was that was the funniest of the bunch.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And, maybe, the oddest...:yes:

I quite enjoyed the Careerbuilder.com ones too!

I thought that every commercial break had at least one good spot, which is rare. I thought the careerbuilder.com spots were great, with the first one being my favorite of any commercial that ran. I think the Snickers spot was funny, but, could have really pissed some people off, a lot of conservative people watch football. But, it made us West Coast liberal types crack up. :)

I saw a few commercials online, and I liked that one too, LMPA. My favourite was definitely the Budweiser one with the crabs. :lol:

Wow it's quiet in here today! :ohmy:

Beav:

I just saw that Eric Avery got traded from the Kings to the Rangers. Why should you care? Please find below a photo of Avery's girlfriend:

e953c492.png

Do I have to get Heigl on yo ass?

10008b.jpg

FYI - Elisa looks like something is horribly, terribly wrong in her nether regions. Maybe it's rotting. :wink:

You know, speaking of Beav (and in no way do I mean he's rotting or anything to do with his nether regions) when was he last seen?

Do we know when the Uber Baby was due? :shifty:

Last edited:
:lol: at LMPA's post (the Elisa comment that is). Katherine is :combust:

Hope you all are feeling better and warming up. It's been beautiful here in S.Calif. Come visit and thaw out.

I need to check out You Tube. Missed most of the SB yesterday (it's on tape, and I saw the 4th qtr).
Shopping in empty malls :drool:

ETA: Snickers commercial - :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9HK6SwCMBw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom