The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of us will be at the Preferred parking area, beach chairs, chips, drinks, music playing in the SoundDock.......

Well, my plan is to enjoy the tailgate party at the Rose Bowl (Since the stadium is so big, I was thinking of enjoying the claw from a distance; possibly by the soundboard) and kick back in the parking lot for a few hours before going in with all the madness. For the Vegas show, (Since it is much smaller) get up early and line up to be close to the stage.
Mid rail, outside area.

Well, my plan is to enjoy the tailgate party at the Rose Bowl (Since the stadium is so big, I was thinking of enjoying the claw from a distance; possibly by the soundboard) and kick back in the parking lot for a few hours before going in with all the madness. For the Vegas show, (Since it is much smaller) get up early and line up to be close to the stage.
Mid rail, outside area.

Actually, your best bet would be to reverse that plan - because the Vegas arena is so small, it'd be more enjoyable to stand by the soundboard there. And because the Rose Bowl is so huge, you could show up later and get a prime GA spot without having to line up.

Pierogies :drool: although I fail to see the connection to Thanksgiving :hmm:

Actually, your best bet would be to reverse that plan - because the Vegas arena is so small, it'd be more enjoyable to stand by the soundboard there. And because the Rose Bowl is so huge, you could show up later and get a prime GA spot without having to line up.

You might be right.:hmm:

Thing is, I can make all these plans and by the time I get there...everything will be the opposite. So i'll just :zen:

No idea what pierogies is/are :reject:

Congrats on the condo kafrun :yippie:
Does the new place come equipped with a pole?

13 days til our show :hyper:

Congratulations! If Montreal makes the Grey Cup game (on Nov. 29), I may take you up on your offer.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, eh. I suppose I would consider the possibility of letting you visit. I'll be sure to deck the guest room out in Toronto Maple Leafs bedding :D

yay, congrats! :celebrate:
:rtfo: :hi5: I expect a visit from you as well.

Congrats on the condo kafrun :yippie:
Does the new place come equipped with a pole?

13 days til our show :hyper:
It doesn't, but I'll be adding one :shifty: I'm thinking of turning the second bedroom into a pole room that will be easily converted into a guest room when need be. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom