The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
you can try me at madeleinesmom at yahoo dot com

Going to get my grub on. I'll check back laterz :wave:

Alright, hopefully this isn't a regrettable decision.

And I don't know how you want to re-direct the photo. I guess just get e-mails from those interested. :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:
17stan.jpg

Betcha weren't expecting this photo in your inbox, were you?

*snerk*

Is that really how you spell Madeleine, Lila? I would have though Madeline. Than again, I'm Dan, so what do I know about that name's spelling.

And NSW, Chris Hansen will be along soon.

Before I hit the sack:

I sent Lila the photo.

Fuckin' Phillies.

That is all.

UberBeaver said:

Oh no you don't, Chris Hansen! I'm not falling for this trick again. :mad:

:shh: don't do it, snow. Remember last time.

[/email].

jackass :lmao: thank god I just got home and am reading this here, I wouldn`t have been able to hide the laughter at work. :tears:

it was an affectionate jackass :)

baseball :angry:

alright people, I need your remedies. everyone at work has some throat sickness thing and right now my throat is scratchy and dry and all kinds of lovely. other than the glass of wine I'm eyeing up, what should I take to head this bitch off?

I occasionally take echinacea. Or however the hell you spell it. As soon as my throat starts hurting, I take that, and that will often head off any sickness.

My roommate swears by oregano oil, I think it's called. I think it does the same kind of thing that echinacea does.

UberBeaver said:
I don't have that in iTunes, but I think we own it. I'll have to check sometime.

getting cd's out is such a chore. :tsk:

can someone post pfans pic on their myspace so I can see too.

kthx

airborne

or paracetamol powder and honey in hot OJ. But you knew I was gonna say that didn't you :sexywink:

Tea with lemon and honey. And it doesn't matter whether you like tea or not - it works. And I think the wine might just make it worse, especially if it's cold. Sorry. And sleep. That will help fight it. And Echinecea. That's all I got.

I think that's actually "good" advice. I need a vacation. :(

Good night for realz this time peeps.

I'll check if I have some echinacea then, thank thora. any idea what the benysomething stuff is like? it can't hurt to grab some of that either I imagine and I'm sure I have that somewhere :hmm:

redkat said:

airborne

or paracetamol powder and honey in hot OJ. But you knew I was gonna say that didn't you :sexywink:

I don't have either. I don't think you can get them here.

the paracetamol I know for sure you can't, another thing on my list for next month, thanks Kat :)

But I can't actually drink the tea :( it's disgusting and my throat refuses to accept it. Thanks though, night :wave:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'll check if I have some echinacea then, thank thora. any idea what the benysomething stuff is like? it can't hurt to grab some of that either I imagine and I'm sure I have that somewhere :hmm:

No clue what that is.

But it sounds like you've got some good options.

Hope you feel better soon!

Snow, good luck fighting that shit off. I attack colds old school style....chicken soup and orange juice. I have to say, I do well with avoiding colds and coughs...everything else hurts, though.

:)

I wish I had chicken soup. I so need to go grocery shopping. I did find the echin stuff and vitamin c. hopefully that'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom