The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
I'm so glad it's the end of the week.

NSW, I'm really bad with watching the DVD's. :( Hopefully this weekend I can watch one of them!

78, there is no rush at all....get to them when you have time, seriously.

ETA - alright, the pizza will be here shortly...gonna eat it and watch college basketball and rehearse. I might be back later, and if I am....entertain me!!!

So I spend like an hour yelling for someone, anyone to come and close the other bar and what do I get? N to the O to the T to the H to the I to the N to the G. But Doozer comes in, eat some popcorn, and viola! Closed. NONSENSE!

UberBeaver said:
So I spend like an hour yelling for someone, anyone to come and close the other bar and what do I get? N to the O to the T to the H to the I to the N to the G. But Doozer comes in, eat some popcorn, and viola! Closed. NONSENSE!

:lol: that's what you get, MR NO SHOW.

No spoken words said:
Beav, I have a clip featuring people playing World of Warcraft. Something happens about 1:20 in that kills me. Let me know if you want to see it.

Is that Leroy Jenkins? if it is, man, I'd be sitting at me desk working and "LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS" would pop into my head and I'd lose it.

Either way, send it over.

Then perhaps you'd find the clip funny as well. It does not even matter if this clip is authentic, or set up as a realistic joke, it cracks me up. Screw it, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4KrxCbTO0

...and, remember, the thing that kills me occurs at the 1:23 mark, the early part of the clip is just funny in a "these guys are dorks" kind of way, though, the joke is on me as I probably would like the game. :)

UberBeaver said:

Is that Leroy Jenkins? if it is, man, I'd be sitting at me desk working and "LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS" would pop into my head and I'd lose it.

Either way, send it over.

Crap!!

Yeah, it is. A coworker of mine and I watched this in my office on full blast like 10 times. Well, the Leroy part, at least. We could not stop, and then we were yelling it all day.

No spoken words said:
Then perhaps you'd find the clip funny as well. It does not even matter if this clip is authentic, or set up as a realistic joke, it cracks me up. Screw it, here it is:

...and, remember, the thing that kills me occurs at the 1:23 mark, the early part of the clip is just funny in a "these guys are dorks" kind of way, though, the joke is on me as I probably would like the game. :)

Yup, that's Leroy Jenkins! Kills me everytime.

It's unreal. His yelling his own name is fantastic, and then the chaos after they all run in there is a crack up. It sounds like they're in Iraq or something.

No spoken words said:

:laugh:

So far so good, VP. Landed not too long ago, now I'm comfortable in my hotel room, enjoying the evening and preparing for tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :)

How are you?

Back
Top Bottom