The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who scedules oral surgery for Christmas? ..... then again, you are in Miami, so probably about 35% of the city. My bad.

It's not too bad today. Yesterday was brutal, but today I think it's just around 32F. Wind seems mild. And I think it's supposed to hit the 40s the next couple of days.
i had oral surgery done like the day after christmas. but still...that's not christmas.

0005.gif

I may be lurking. I may not be. I think I have to go pick something up at my parents place (nearby) and shower, not necessarily in that order :wink: Maybe we'll drive around tomorrow night & look at Christmas lights.

0005.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah bar - I may get to pop in today from work and I may not... and then I'm at the 'rents till Sunday afternoon. I'll see you all Sunday at the latest :wave:

same here, I had to drive my wife to work in Oakville this morning at 6:00 though... that was fun, the QEW was pretty messy...

Yeah, I kind of like driving in it (in the city, not on the highways), it's just the other idiots on the road I don't like. So last night was fun, not much traffic, and all slippy and slidey.

All yesterday and last night, I never saw a plow or a salt truck, and my street still looks pretty bad. I guess they're hoping it will melt today?

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Reg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom