The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I guess you need something to tide you over until the U2 album is released.

Oh, did you know it's been delayed?

WTF? Man. Those fuckers owe me and shit. THEY FUCKING OWE ME! How long must I sing this fucking song? Fuck Bono. And Fuck Edge....wait - did Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam tell you individually, or collectively? Was it face to face? It may have been a series of prank calls. Did they say, "Top O the mornin'" a lot - cause that's a dead giveaway that's not a real Irishman - even though Paul McGuinness might say it in the right company. All I'm saying is you can't be sure. But if you're right, FUCK THEM! Fucking fuckers. Fuck.

WTF? Man. Those fuckers owe me and shit. THEY FUCKING OWE ME! How long must I sing this fucking song? Fuck Bono. And Fuck Edge....wait - did Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam tell you individually, or collectively? Was it face to face? It may have been a series of prank calls. Did they say, "Top O the mornin'" a lot - cause that's a dead giveaway that's not a real Irishman - even though Paul McGuinness might say it in the right company. All I'm saying is you can't be sure. But if you're right, FUCK THEM! Fucking fuckers. Fuck.

that's awesome :lmao:!

:lol:

You know what I find interesting? You're not even a fan and yet you know the band's manager's name. How many managers do you know? Do you know the name of Jane's Addiction's manager?

:lol:

You know what I find interesting? You're not even a fan and yet you know the band's manager's name. How many managers do you know? Do you know the name of Jane's Addiction's manager?

I think the name of Zeppelin's manager was Peter Grant, but he may be some other guy. I don't know if Jane's had a manager. I guess they did, though I never really thought about it before.

What do you really mean?
th_ENGLISH.png

I don't know. Are Numb and Lemon on that album? I just know those songs are annoying, and people say Pop is annoying. So that's my conclusion.

Those songs ARE both annoying, but they are on Zooropa. Pop wasn't annoying as much as it was more of a demo.

I am so tempted to put "the person below me is a douche bag" in the TPBM thread :shifty:

Why not? I might be thinking too highly of people, but if they're not completely stupid, they could just say, "False". It'd be great if they actually took offense.

So those two songs aren't on that Album? - n/m,pfan answered it.

I am listening to Porcupine Tree. I don't know why. I kinda like it, I guess....I think I'm just bored of the music I have.

Collapse the Light Into Earth is beautiful.

I have three Porcupine Tree albums: The Sky Moves Sideways, Stupid Dream, and In Absentia. Each has its moments, but I'm not really a fan.

Exactly. Like they're good, but I find it sorta boring. I think it's just Prog in general that bores me. It seems to lack emotion.

It definitely lacks emotion. That's the only think Pink Floyd lacks, in my opinion, and it keeps them from being one of my favorite bands. They'll always be good, not great, to me.

I really like Lazarus, and I really like Collapse the Light Into Earth, after that there's only a handful of stuff I like

It definitely lacks emotion. That's the only think Pink Floyd lacks, in my opinion, and it keeps them from being one of my favorite bands. They'll always be good, not great, to me.

I think Floyd is very emotional, actually. Ironically, I think The Wall may be the least emotional album because it's telling some sort of story I never really understood. But Wish you Were Here & Meddle are excellent, and Dark Side - Us and Them = Brilliance, and emotional in a weird sort of way. I used to get real "wacky" and listen to Floyd, so maybe that has something to do with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom