The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I'm not charged or under charged for things, I tend to point it out if I realize at the time, because I'd feel too guilty. :reject:

Lila, i don't know if you saw, but a few weeks back, I mentioned that Sarah won a Colbert truthiness medallion from an online contest. she got it in the mail today. :up: She was a little disappointed that it's only plastic, because, in her opinion, "the word medallion implies metal." :cute:

VintagePunk said:
When I'm not charged or under charged for things, I tend to point it out if I realize at the time, because I'd feel too guilty. :reject:

Lila, i don't know if you saw, but a few weeks back, I mentioned that Sarah won a Colbert truthiness medallion from an online contest. she got it in the mail today. :up: She was a little disappointed that it's only plastic, because, in her opinion, "the word medallion implies metal." :cute:

Well, he said he tried to pay several times, then the woman just handed him the lunches :shrug: This place couldn't have been open more than 2 weeks or so.

Yes, I remember the drunken posting and congratulating you & Sarah here (and in the Colbert thread). I can't believe it's just plastic. Perhaps Colbert should go ON NOTICE :dumdumdummusichere:

And since Beav has disappeared, wasn't he supposed to leave on his trip tomorrow? Hence the posts about the non-receipt of passport anger

How fucking horrible to have your trip in jeopardy, after you sent the stuff in 4 months before. :tsk:

I think ours only takes 2 weeks if you go to a passport office for processing, maybe 6 weeks if you just fill in the form and send it in yourself.

Lila, did I even post it in the Colbert thread? I can't remember. :reject: :lol:

ETA - just checked, and saw you and Maddy did, thanks! :)

She's at Harry Potter now, when she gets home, I'll get her to take a pic of it and post it.

Last edited:
Every time I see that I have new e-mail, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. :sick: I doubt I'll get a response this soon, or by e-mail, though.

And regardless, I'm still glad it was sent. :up:

snowbunny00774 said:
Plastic medallion :ripoff:

I just looked at the link for the website Lila posted in the Colbert thread, and they're now charging $20 or $25 for them. :huh: Couldn't find where it announced her as the winner, but I know it was there for a few days after it happened.

VintagePunk said:
Every time I see that I have new e-mail, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. :sick: I doubt I'll get a response this soon, or by e-mail, though.

And regardless, I'm still glad it was sent. :up:

You think you will? and at this point it's about what makes you feel better right?

btw - I'm gonna call you Gretal from now on.

VintagePunk said:

I just looked at the link for the website Lila posted in the Colbert thread, and they're now charging $20 or $25 for them. :huh: Couldn't find where it announced her as the winner, but I know it was there for a few days after it happened.

getawtf.gif

Oh, and just got off the phone with a friend who's back home for the summer - WARNING: MORE BOYS SUCK NEWS TO FOLLOW - and she was all set to break up with her boyfriend but when she tried to he gave her this huge guilt trip that made her start rethinking things, then a few days later hears through the grapevine he's got a new girlfriend. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh, and just got off the phone with a friend who's back home for the summer - WARNING: MORE BOYS SUCK NEWS TO FOLLOW - and she was all set to break up with her boyfriend but when she tried to he gave her this huge guilt trip that made her start rethinking things, then a few days later hears through the grapevine he's got a new girlfriend. :happy:

mad.jpg

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

You think you will? and at this point it's about what makes you feel better right?

btw - I'm gonna call you Gretal from now on.

It'll probably be a phone call, and in a few days or weeks. :knowshispatterns: And, exactly. :up:

Gretal :lol:

I have to call my mom back, who I was supposed to call back two days ago, when we generally talk like 5 times a day. :uhoh:

How fucking typical, April! :happy: :| I really hate being this cynical, but damn, they make it hard not to be. :tsk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I know - sad, isn't it? :rant:

If I ever find a good one I'm cloning him and making a fortune.

Is your mom done bitching at you? :uhoh:

She was all full of pleasantness the other day when she called, and it pissed me off that she didn't even mention anything about her bitchy episode, and I just couldn't deal with talking to her. Now, I feel guilty, so it's time to suck it up and call. :happy:

Thanks Lila! :drool:

:lol:

Off to shower. Going to see Chris Cornell tonight, solo :drool:
Hubby might even drive me into town and drop me off, thus no worries about parking and driving and I could have an adult beverage. He might sit outside another outdoor venue in town and listen to Incubus for free :happy:

:wave:

Travel gods :killintheface:

Pick me one up too, on your way, April ;)

Scott Baio probs?

Yay for the good interview! :hyper: :hug: :fingerscrossedforyou:

Have fun Lila! I like Cornell, but a free Incubus show is appealing, too. :)

I'd like to celebrate by indulging but I can't decide on what :slant:
They make the decision in about a week. Whether or not I get it I know I did really well. :D

Scott Baio- I was 22 before my best friends older brother stopped calling me randomly pretending to be Scott. I had a crush on him for like a month and it's followed me my whole life. Why won't his career just die already

p.s because of the garbage problems last week my trash can and garage smell like feta :barf:

Back
Top Bottom