The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
Wait...I really did miss something here...what's the story behind the "invasion"? :scratch:

:shrug: I dared to come and chat to friends here....Mia, Reggie & Carlos etc here.....apparently that constitutes an invasion and an assumption of my character........ :lol:

140, Bar.

Rarely do I see "TGIF" because it's cliched and sort of obvious, but after this week ... TGIF.

DaveC said:
Well, PLEBAns are usually pretty crazy :yikes:

:lol: They may have been, but the ones I have met simply know how to laugh at themselves and have fun.....nothing crazy or scary these days....Funny thing is that I know a lot of people who post here from them posting in Pleba :shrug: They don't seem to bother anyone else???

:applaud: Yay for more money!! I'd have a Guinness for you if I was allowed......My bionic back is awesome....no pain.....getting horribly bored though as all I'm allowed to do is walk....my car's too low to get into to drive....maybe next week.

I'm waiting for my sister to arrive from Hong Kong - she'll be here this afternoon.....:evil: I'm considering not having my anti-inflammatorys today so I can have at least one drink with her!!

glad there's no pain! i'll have a Guinness for myself, you, and your family tonight :sexywink:

I didn't know your sister was in Hong Kong! Good call on not having drugs prior to drinking. I learned that the hard way...despite of course the warning labels printed on bright stickers. There was wine. Lots of it. It was practically begging me.

Wine's like that :wink: :lol: But I think we all need to try it at least once to see if those labels are serious!

gluey said:
Wine's like that :wink: :lol: But I think we all need to try it at least once to see if those labels are serious!

true. i don't get the "before a meal" and "after a meal" thing. does it really matter if it is before or after?

when i was a kid i asked for a bunch of those little stickers at the clinic. then i put them (especially the *fun* ones) on all sorts of household items. my parents weren't amused but i thought it was hilarious.

unico said:

true. i don't get the "before a meal" and "after a meal" thing. does it really matter if it is before or after?

when i was a kid i asked for a bunch of those little stickers at the clinic. then i put them (especially the *fun* ones) on all sorts of household items. my parents weren't amused but i thought it was hilarious.

:lol:

As for the food thing....food is food and stomachs are stomachs.....what difference does it make??? There'll be a logical answer somewhere......:D

:lol: I thought the same thing when I first saw it!! Bebo is trying hard to catch up to Facebook these days.....

I'm thinking I need a hot toddy, got a sore throat........hot toddys are much more fun than throat lozenges.....

unico said:

is that the last of your exams or do you have more to go?

Actually, I have more next week than I do this week. I have five total, I had two this past week, and three this week, though all after Election Day (which we have off because our school is a voting center).

gluey said:
:yikes: Exams.....

Can I be a :reject: and ask what the 140, Bar means??

Yeah, Mia had it.

I used to enter the Temple Bar with something like "Evening, Bar." Now I say "(# of school days), Bar."

I have officially started drinking (for realz).

Sippin' on gin and juice.

Not rollin' down the street smokin' indo.

Back
Top Bottom