The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
sometimes I think I overdo the subtlety :)

nah you've got a gift :up:

i'm so happy to wake up and see the thread isn't closed :)

I saw movie 27 dresses, I hope I don't ruin it for anyone when I tell you there are actually 28 dresses :down:

karaoke, good songs

Before they did away with the names of who was ignoring you, I found out who it was. I'm really confused as to why this person is ignoring me since I never said anything bad to her. The other I could care less about because she was a delusional kitty anyways. :wink:

Predicament: I have a basketball game tonight an hour away, at 8:00, with no school tomorrow. But, I missed the last game for really no reason, so I sort of feel obligated to go.

BUT

With the off day tomorrow, nine of my buddies are going out to dinner and then laser tagging. They want me as the tenth.

What to do?

i need someone to physically pick me up and drag my ass to work.
shootme.gif

Oh, I forgot one other important BUT.

BUT

I don't have an available ride to the game. I sent everyone an e-mail, but I have no phone numbers.

So...

If no one calls me, I'm not going anyway.

BUT

Do I really attempt to get in touch by searching the white pages for numbers, or do I leave it as it is and see what happens?

phillyfan26 said:
Oh, I forgot one other important BUT.

BUT

I don't have an available ride to the game. I sent everyone an e-mail, but I have no phone numbers.

So...

If no one calls me, I'm not going anyway.

BUT

Do I really attempt to get in touch by searching the white pages for numbers, or do I leave it as it is and see what happens?

I'll even help you :selfsacrificing:

http://www.whitepages.com/

I should post a thread about "my friend" and his "relationship problem" in Zoo Confessionals, based on this.

That would be fun, wouldn't it?

WTF, my U2 poster is up with that super adhesive 3m strip stuff, and the top right corner just came off the wall...and it's way up by the ceiling and I have to climb on the chest of drawers to reach it.

Back
Top Bottom